22

"Oh my God!" I giggled and jumped up and down. I hug Phil and jump up and down. "Congrats Jade." He chuckled and I giggled more. Dana just announced something very big, well announced to me. That if I won this fight, 2 more matches and title. "This is so emotional for me. I can't..." I said as I sobbed to his shoulder blade. "I know it's much to take in, you can calm down." He said and I nodded while my head still buried on his face.

Brock was just dealing with a few business in WWE, the other 4 were in their schedules. Phil hold me by the shoulder and push me away from him. "Take your time wolf. You deserve it. We'll do ninja training before lunch. 2 rounds and I'll treat you out anywhere you want."

---

"Really?! Congrats Alpha, I'm so proud of you." Regal greeted me. Yes, William Regal, he was my trainer back in my wrestling days and basically my father. I was still sobbing and he was on his office. "You deserve this you know that right?" he asked but I shook my head. "Well you do. You deserve it. Good luck Alpha, bring the bacon home."

"I'll make you proud pops."

"You already do, for along time now." He said and I smiled. "Aright champ, kick 'em out for me." He said and I nodded. I never felt my dad, foster or biological, say it. I still hold a grudge, but when Randy can't be contacted along with the others, my pick would always be Regal. I nodded and then he went off.

I decided to call Saraya, when she can't be reached, I called Paul Heyman. "Paul Heyman speaking," his voice ring to my ears and I put my phone on top of my shoulder blade and press it against my cheek as I wrap my hands.

"Are you busy?" I asked when I hear the crowd cheered. "Jade I'm in the middle of a match. I'm at ringside at a house show, what can you possibly want?" he asked as the crowd cheered. "I need my sister, or my sister's boyfriend or my actual boyfriend. That's all Paul." I said as I keep taping my hands. "I'm very sure you have their number."

"Yep, but I don't have their attention. So either way, I need your number to get their number." I said as I move my phone on the right and tape my right hands. "Give me that damn phone!" a voice said and the other line went shaky. "This is a producer from WWE and phone calls to employees while in a match, ringside or an actual match is prohibited-"

"Hear this producer boy, I'm busy. I'm going to get a UFC shot. And I need my sister because she's been having a shaky line. I don't need your rules. I don't work for you. Give the damn phone back to Heyman or I will travel from hell to wherever you are and snap your neck. Give.it.back." I said with the last Three words with venom. The other line went shaky and I heard Paul's voice again. "I'll call you again later. Just a few more minutes then I'll let you talk to them directly on my phone." I nodded through the phone and answered. "Alrighty then. Hear you Paul." I said and ended the call. I put my phone on my bag just in front of me then stood up.

I continue to tape my hands and pull it then toss it to my bag again. "Okay, ready?" Phil asked me when I reach the octagon. I nodded and he went behind me to tie the bandana. I took a deep breath when he tapped my shoulder, I positioned myself in a punching position. I let him hit a couple of times then memorize the pattern. I continue to jump around the ring and duck his right hook. I gave a weak left and hit something. I advance and knee his gut which has pads.

He softly kick my side and I immediately took him down. While on top of him, I took his arm then position him for the kimura lock. I didn't twist it then let go. I stand up and bowed. A sign of respect, I got it from Rousey.

I kneel down and remove the blindfold. "Let me help." Phil said and I felt him remove the knot. I stood steadily and then adjusted my eyes when I it was off. "Nice job Jade. Let's get that gold huh?" he asked and I nodded. He put on the punch mitts and chest protector along with the headgear while I put on my gloves. I walk up to him and he lift the mitts up and we circle up.

I punch the gloves and dodge when he will swipe above me. I kick him on the sides every now and then, when we feel our bodies weakening and slow down. We took a break and I immediately run to my bag who is ringing. I got my phone and answered immediately

"Alpha Jade." I greeted breathless "Hey baby, you want to talk?" Randy's voice boomed and I relaxed. "Yeah, you won't answer my calls." I said and sandwhich my phone again like earlier to remove my tape. "Oh yeah, it was with Kim."

"Who's Kim?" I shot up immediately. "It was just my PA. I needed to sort them out. My schedules are hectic and I need one to make time for you." He explained. "She better be just an assistant. She should've told you. I mean, that's what PA's do." I said "Yeah, I'm going to tell her that."

"Orton, my time. Move." Seth's voice echoed and I hear a low growl from Vipes. "I'll call you later baby"

"Kay, love you." I said and waited for a reply then heard Seth's. "0192-345-67890" he said and I memorize it. "Call there. Heyman needs this phone."

---

"So, do you want to get your head chopped off? 'Cause that's how you get your head chop off." I said in anger while gripping the phone tightly to my ears. "No, and I can never ever lie to you, you're my future in-law."

"Don't even think about it." I said and the other line sends chuckles "I don't know why he has been distant to us so much. He always hang out with his 'PA' and neglect Saraya. He spends time in his hotel and locker room alone more instead of hanging out with us, not to mention, John." He repeated and rephrase some sentences. I sat down with my knees up. I buried my face on my knees and let my hair fall. "Are you saying..." I trailed off since I can't say the words. I sobbed more and let the tears fall when I hear the words I never wanted to hear

"Jade, I think Randy's cheating"