11

"She's a former WWE Diva and the newest addition to the UFC Women's Fighter, let's welcome my guest for tonight, the one and only, Alpha Jade!" George Lopez introduced and I walk out from the crowd.

I smiled at them and when I reach the bottom, I shook hands with George and we sat down. "First of all, welcome to the show." He said

"Thank you George. Thanks for having me."

"How long has it been since you left the WWE?"

"3 years? Yeah 3 years." I answered and followed with a nod.

"It's been so long then. How's the training?"

"Training is so hard. If you're not really willing to train, prepare your grave."

"No more Brock, this is torture." I panted and lay down on the mat

"We just started!" He shot back

"We started 6 hours ago!" I yelled and sat up, leaning my back on the chains of the octagon. It's our 6th month of training but my body isn't cooping up that much.

"Come on kid, we still need to work on your kicks and grappling." He said and lend his hand. I took it and pulled myself up and circle my head up. I met both my gloves up and nodded. "Let's do this shit."

"The trainer is Brock Lesnar am I correct?" George asked and I nodded. "Yes, former UFC Heavyweight Champion." I answered and the crowd cheered. "But our sources also say that 2 time UFC Heavyweight Champion, Phil Brooks is also your trainer?" George asked. "Yeah, he's just a part time trainer of mine since his wife, April is preggy!" I answered with a little squeal. "How did you become his student?" George asked. "Well...."

"Come on Lesnar, you're teaching the kid wrong kicks." We look at the side and saw Phil Brooks. I smiled while Brock just chuckled. "I like to see you try." Brock shot back and they bro hug. They let go and I walk towards them. "Alpha, nice seeing you again." I introduced myself "Phil Brooks. I admire your bravery." he said and patted my head. "Anyways, my wife is not on good mood today so I took a little air. You know, pregnant mood swings. Can I?" he asked and motion to the gloves hanging on the octagon at the other side. "Yeah, if it's okay."

"So he's not your official trainer?" George asked and I shook my head. "He comes whenever he wants. Like I said, just a part time."

"And on several posts of Ronda Rousey, we see that you're pretty much close? Tell us about this."

"Well, I have a time off every weekend and Dana recommend me to go backstage so that I don't have much problems adjusting when I debut."

I was walking around the the gym where most of the UFC fighters train, when someone bump me from behind. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I look in front of me and saw Jessamyn Duke. "No it's okay really." I said and she help me up. "You're the newest addition right?" she asked with a big smile. "Yeah, Alpha Jade." I introduce and lend my hand. "Jessamyn Duke. But Jess is better." she said and shook my hand. "Jess! What's taking you so long?- Oh hello" I look behind her and saw the living war machine, Ronda Rousey. "Hi, Alpha right?" she asked and lend her hand. I nodded and shake it. "You're so different in person. Your face is different, fierce they might call it when it's on tv. But you're cute in person. Ronda by they way." she said and we let go. "Wanna join us?" she asked and hitched her thumb above her shoulder motioning at the octagon not far. "Is it okay?"

"Hell yeah it's okay. Come on."

"And tell us a little something about your tattoo." George motion on my tattoo on my wrist. I lift it up and showed it to the camera. "Yeah, a Black Rose and the barb wires. The roses stems are changed into barb wires. On my perspective it symbolizes Dangerous Beauty." I explained

"And there's another one on your back?" I nodded and pull down my sleeves. It's below the shoulder on my back. "It's The Joker. But I specifically told them that I want the Green Hair and the wide red lips to stand out." I told them "When did you get those?"

"A year ago." I answered. Randy was with me when I took this tattoo's. "And there are rumors circulating that you and Randy are in a relationship, is it true?" He asked and the audience giggled. "It depends on which Randy." I said and put my arm on the arm chair. "That Randy." he said and pointed behind me. I turn around and saw my viper.

My eyes widen and stand up. I walk towards him and hugged him as tight as possible. It's been 2 months since we hadn't seen each other in person, I miss his presence.

We broke the hug and we walk back towards my seat. I sat down and my hand is below Randy's. "It is true then! How long?" George asked. "5 years." He answered and the crowd cheered. "Congratulations guys! No plans on engagement or something?"

"Nah, my career is basically just starting and Randy has a beautiful run on WWE. We'll reconsider that." I answered. "I wish you all the best. So tomorrow is your debut on UFC, go on and promote it."

"Thanks George. So like he said, my debut will be tomorrow against Jessica Andrade and I hope you guys can watch it." I said with a smile. "We'll be watching that. Ladies and Gentlemen, Alpha Jade."

○○○

"I'm happy that you can come." I said to Randy on the way out. He did his grin and kiss the top of my head. "I wouldn't miss this babe." he said and I lift his arms up so that his arms on top of my shoulders now. "How's Saraya?" I asked him "We're fine. How are you? Any clues about your dad?"

"Yeah about that...." I said and I went in front of him. "What's the matter?" he asked followed by a nervous chuckle. "I found my dad. And I really can't tell you right now."

"Why? Is he a murderer or something?" he asked while grabbing both of my hands. "No, he's a former WWE destroyer." I answered and his face fell. "A WWE oldie?" I nodded and chuckled nervously. "I bet he doesn't like me?"

"No! No! It's not that! It's just hard to explain." I told him. "Please understand it." I told him and kiss him. I break it after and he nodded. "Yeah sure. I understand." I smiled and hook my arms on his.

"How did you get here?" I asked him while my head is leaning on his arms. "They had a someone to pick me up." He answered and I lead him to my 2015 Chevrolet Camaro (media)

"Nice ride." He said as we approach it. "Dad's peace offering." I said and pulled the keys out my bag and give it to him. "You drive. I trust you enough." I said and he followed me to the passengers side and open the door for me. After I went in, he closed it and he went to his side.

○○○

I change into this lingerie Aj bought me and step out the bathroom to meet Randy on the bed only with his basketball shorts. He looked at my direction and his eyes were popping out their sockets. I sat on his lap and shower him with kisses. He flip me over and did the same, then it goes lower

○○○

Hello! First thanks for getting this story on 1k reads! You guys are d best! I mean it! Stay cool and awesome, bye! -Wynter