53

I literally teared up a bit writing this chapter

***

"So now, let's go" I said to the Embedded camera then lead them out my house

"So now, let's go" I said to the Embedded camera then lead them out my house. I locked the door then go down the stairs that lead to the garage "I still can't believe this is my house" I said at the camera then clapped

The lights went on then I look at them "What should I use now?" I asked then look at the camera "Let's use the Lamborghini" I said then grab the keys on the post. The camera man enter the backseat as I got in "Bye-bye house" I said like a kid then laughed

We got in the city a few minutes later then stop at the red light "So, what is today's schedule?" the guy asked

"I'll be having this long ass sparring session with Urijah, then a bit of wrestling with Chad, then I'll visit TUF after grabbing lunch then a bit of Jiu-Jitsu with Nate" the dude who suddenly kissed me.

When morning hits, they grab breakfast then called an uber. They left after then Nate didn't even lend me an explanation.

I don't know if he was drunk or something. But right now, I just want to know something. Why? That's it, he knows I'm still a bit broken about Conor, he should hold his horses down first.

I parked my car then grab my bag on the passenger's seat then sling it over my shoulder.

I took my shades off my head then walked in to the gym. I bowed as I enter then warm up. I wrapped the handwraps from Venum then stretch.

"Does adrenaline usually occurs?" the cameraman asked again, I look at him while and I stretch my arms from behind as I thought about it.

"If I haven't knocked the girl down within 2 minutes, that's when adrenaline kicks in" I answered then I return on my business.

I waited for the, to take a break and when they did, Chad came up to me first "Hey dude" I greeted then fist bump himm

"Hey, how's everything going?" he asked then took my gloves, he put it on me then I hit the speed ball that was hanging.

"I'm fine, I was dizzy and was craving for Oreos. Good thing I bought one before I move in" I said then we did some sparring. It wasn't that tension much and so that I still have energy for later.

The embedded cameras told me that I'll be on TUF by Thursday, today is Monday so I have to wait "We would be filming Nate, Conor, Holly and you. But one of the cameraman got an accident. So when you go with Nate later, I would come back an hour later for Nate then you'll be camera off" I nodded at his explanation then I told him to wait outside.

When he left, I went to the bathroom and lock the cubicle. It was pretty big and has a shower and has a sink in it.

I change into more comfortable clothes then felt a knot on my stomach, I stared at myself with both hands on the side of the sink and threw up. I threw up for like a minute then open the faucet