19

I waited down the lobby for Brock with Randy beside me. The plan was, we're going to leave early so we can arrive at the cabin Shayna has at Tampa. She said it is a cabin for her whole family and has a gym enough for us to train at the back.

After a few minutes, Brock come down while I was busy reading an article about the upcoming fight of me and Bethe

Sports news

A sudden fight booking for the next 3 months was made by UFC President, Dana White. The fight is Bethe 'Pitbull' Correia versus Alpha 'Killer' Jade. As stated by White, "Alpha wants a fight, she gets it. She'll be rolling with the big guns now." when questioned by the changes and the pressure building up on Alpha, considering Bethe Correia faced Ronda Rousey for the title but was KO'ed in 34 seconds on the first round. White answered, "Every fight has pressures involved. It's up to the fighters on how they loosen the pressure up."

"The changes was made last night. The fans enjoyed the fight and wants more Jade, then why not." White stated and left. The two will see each other for the first time next 3 weeks for the ticket sale of the upcoming UFC 170

I finished reading and stood up. "I'm going to miss you." Randy said when we stand up to go to my car. He pulled Two of my duffel bags behind him and put it on the trunk of my Chevrolet. While the big teddy bear was sitting on the backseat. After closing them, I faced Randy and tip toed to give him a hug. He hug back and kissed the top of my head. He wrap his arms around my waist and slightly carried me. "I'm going to miss you. So much." I whispered and he nodded. "I love you."

"I love you more." Randy answered and pulled me to kiss him. I break it up after and walk to my side. "All right you too. Let's go." Brock said and pull his car beside me while Paul was now walking back at the hotel. "See you soon vipes." I said and he back away from the car. He smiled and I go just tailing Brock from his car. I told Randy not to join since he still has things to do at WWE.

○○○

I stop by at the hotel where Phil is located so that we can all go together. Later on, the other 4 will see us at the mall at Tampa. Phil exited the door with his bags and put them on Brock's car then sit down beside me. "Alright ladies and gentlemen, sitting beside me is the lady who asked a fight every 3 weeks Alpha Jade." Phil teased as we go proceed to driving. "Stop it dude, I had enough of teasing alright?" I said and he nodded. "But honestly though, that was a shitty move"

"I can't believe you're in here with me for 5 hours." I answered since this will be a 5 hour drive. He just chuckled and called Aj. "Hey baby!" Aj's voice boomed out the phone and Phil laughed. "This is obsurd. Torture perhaps." I said enough for both of them to hear, "Oh Alpha's there?"

"Hey Widow"

"That's really weird. Dude, you're basically saying Phil's gonna die!" Aj exaggerated. "Knock on wood." I said and she chuckled. "Nah I don't mind." Aj answered and Punk's eyes went wide. "Hey! I'm your husband woman. I married your ass."

"Dude you love my ass."

"I think I'm going to puke right here, right now." I said and glared at Phil, and the phone. "Please be aware that I control the fucking Chevrolet and I can take you to the middle of nowhere and dump you and kill you. Aj is that okay?"

"I'd pay you to do that."

"Hey remember, I'm feeding our 2 child's there." 

"You're not feeding them, you're paying the foods I feed them."

"Here we go." I sighed as I realize that they will be on for hours.

○○○

"Look, Superman has natural powers. Batman just have gadgets." Phil basically yelled. "Muscles are nothing without brain. Batman has intelligence. Trained ninja and hey, he basically wiped the criminals alone, like you said, Batman only has gadgets. But Superman has powers that did the same thing. So Batman wins, end of story."