7

Q:Most emotional retiring/leaving moment in WWE?

I pulled my bags out from the plane and stand up. I just landed at England. I contacted my mother before I left and she told me that they would get me from the airport. I walk out with a few security around me. I saw them and I immediately hug my mom. With her is my other brother, Roy. I chuckle and side hug him. He pulled me more and messed up my hair. He kiss the top of my head and pulled my luggage towards him "Zak's excited to see you. He even wanted to join but you know..." Roy trailed off. Knowing I don't really wanna hear them say anything about his situation. I nodded with a smile while he carry my bags on the back of their car and I got in. I turn the airplane mood off my phone and I saw I had a text and miss call from Saraya. 

I'm sorry. I love you and Zak. Please don't tell them

Typical of you Paige. Since when did you became a slave for a guy? Bitch. I put it in my jacket's pocket when they got in. "So what happened?" Roy asked as he start yo drive yo our house. "I did some things I got suspended for 3 months."

"What 'things'?" Mom asked, her chin resting on the top of the seat, her head popping from the backseat. "Backstage brawl." I answered and they laughed. "Is it necessary?" Mom asked. We don't know what mom has because she doesn't really likes violence outside the ring. Only us, the loving children would mostly strike first. Dad is a 'wait-it-out' kind of a guy.

"Mom, it was necessary. The girl was irritating."

"Who is it anyways?"

"Renee Young...." I answered fast without any hesitations. There was no fist punched on her face but she's just irritating. Her voice just...uhh. Makes me want to cut my freaking head off. And also, I don't buy that "I'm kind I never hurt a fly" facade. I can smell the Rock cooking masks and boy-oh-boy, did she eat one of those. 

"Oh the blond, backstage interviewer that outshines the other Two better interviewers? Yeah she can be irritating." Roy said with a smirk then mom playfully punches his arm and Roy whines. I hold my laugh but sadly it came out. "Oh shut it you both."

"It's true mom. She interviews at RAW, Smackdown, Tough Enough heck she even have her own fucking show!" I said and me and Roy high five each other. For mom, cursing is natural so yup. "Maybe you're just jealous because she's dating Dean Rose?" mom asked. That's where me and Roy's laughter was heard until the Jupiter. "Dean Rose mom? Really? Is he related to Adam Rose?" Roy joked again making us laugh more. "Okay stop it you both. What was his name anyways again?"

"Dean Daisy." I answered sarcastically and our laughs even maximize. "Oh God...." mom said and shook her head. It's good to be back home

○○○

"Zak!" I greeted and ran to his open arms. I kneel down and hug him fully. "I miss you." I said and pull back. "Aww, I miss you too kid. What did you do?"

"Backstage brawl. Got suspended for 3 months." I said and stand up. "Yeah well because you're jealous that girl is dating Dean-"

"Rose. Renee Young is Dean Rose's girlfriend." Roy exclaimed and put my bags on the edge of the stairs. Mom sighed in frustration and crossed her arms. "I thought it was just Rose okay?!"

"Mom, it's Daisy." I yelled and I push Zak's chair to the living room. "Anyways, where's dad?" I asked Zak and on cue Roy and mom got in the room and sat down on the opposite couch. "He will be back later for lunch. Can I ask something?" Mom said and we all look at her. "Is Renee Young and Darren Young related?" Oh God mom.

○○○

I drag my bag to my room and mom help me with the other duffel bag. My mom set it down the bed and open it. "What's this?" she asked so I turn around and I saw her holding up a brown shirt, that looks too big for me. "It's a shirt mom. Haven't heard of it?" I asked and she look at me. She turn the shirt around and I saw the front, it has a Viper logo. My eyes widened and snatch it from her. But she pulled out probably 5 more pairs. After I snatch the 5 shirts, she pulled out a plain White button up shirt that isn't clearly mine, and before I could snatch it, she put it up her nose and smelled it. "You know what, I wish your father would bother to make his clothes smell like this."

"Mom, it's not washed haven't you seen it?! It's not straighten up."

"If I were you, you can have Dean. Me and Randy's age are more close." I face palmed and groan. "Oh look a letter!" My mom exclaimed and my head shot up. I scramble from my bed and before she could even touch it, I got it and clutch it tight to my chest, the same I did with the other shirts. "Mom, I'm 21, you can stop snooping around my stuff." I said and snatch the shirt from her and simply smell it. This won't go any where near the laundry. Never Ever! "Tell me love, are you and Orton you know-" mom asked and sat beside me then click her tongue. "No mom. We're still dating, nothing official."

"No I was saying about you know, uhh, sexual intercourse?"

"MOM!" I yelled and playfully punch her. This is so embarrassing. "I'm just asking.."

"Can you not?" I said and motion her to go out. She nodded and went out, I lay down after she close the door behind her but then it opened back with her head poking in. "If you would ever wonder, me and your dad are okay just always wear protection okay?"

"Mom can I like keep this things to myself? 'Cause this is way to personal"

"Is he a good kisser?" she followed up "Roy! Roy! Mom's crazy!" I yelled and their were footsteps towards my room. "Roy, mom says that I'm allowed to mess around now." I said and he shook his head. "Mom probably took too much vitamin c today but in anyways, you're not allowed to mess around and oh, nice shirts." he said before they went out. And here I am thinking Dean is crazy.

I open the letter and I read it:

Don't forget me, and to call. See you soon my jabber princess -Mine.

Oh shoot. I pulled out my phone and dialed him. "Hello? Are you aware that you're calling at 6 in the morning?"

"No, I'm pretty sure it's 10." I said and I hear shuffling on the other line, I giggle like a highschool girl like saying their crush said their name is beautiful. "I'm sorry if I woke you up. I forgot the time difference. So I'll call you later?"

"No, no, no. It's fine. How's your flight?"

"Good, how's your sleep?" 

"Bad, I miss you. And also if you don't mind, I put my laundry on you."

"Oh I don't plan on cleaning those laundry."

"Good, cause you will lose the purpose."

"Yeah, yeah. Anyways, my dad just got here and I'll just call you back later. Sleep tight."

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too."