18

"I know, that was stupid and all but honestly, I was panicking. I always get what I want."

"Which is a broken body?" Saraya asked. Today is my last day preparing for the sudden practice. I came by the arena so me and Brock can head to Tampa tomorrow at the same time.

I'm sitting beside Saraya, Randy on my left and beside him is Cena, Nikki, Brie, Natalya then back to Saraya. I just told them what I did and they're lecturing me while my head is on Randy's chest.

"It's Bethe Correia. She was the one who made the fight personal between her and Ronda right?" Nikki asked and I nodded.

"She didn't survived." I answered, like I'm stating a fact. "But look at this side okay, Ronda passed by more than 3 opponents before Beth. You? She's your second opponent."

"And she's a veteran."

"Saraya, I swear to God, you've been saying that for the longest time." I said and she shrug her shoulders. Since the begin, Saraya keep saying is 'She's a Veteran' Like, okay, I get it "It's true anyways." She said again.

"Alright, tell me what happened. With full and complete details" I look over my shoulder and saw Brock with Heyman following behind him.

"Hey, how's it going?" I said and slapped his hand. I shook Paul's hand as we introduced. "I'm the advocate of Brock Lesnar, Paul Heyman"

"I'm the stupid Alpha Jade." I said making the rest of the table chuckle. They pulled the chairs on the other table and sat behind me. "What happened after that? You could have somehow try and change the opponent." Brock said and I sighed

"I did. It didn't work out so well."

"Really Dana?!" I basically shouted "Sir, please she is just really have idiotic times. Can you give us some more time?!" James said as he stepped forward to come face to face Dana. Not helping James

"You can't knock senses to me kid. You can't knock senses to her, then also me." Dana answered and walk back to behind his table.

"Alpha 'Killer' Jade vs. Bethe 'Pitbull' Correia. Hmmm. Not bad." Dana said and he pick up a few papers then walk past us.

"Dana please just change the opponent." I said and grab his arm to stop him from going out.

"I'm going to give you a choice, Pitbull or Rousey. That's it." He said again and I just nodded while he has a satisfied grin

"This will be interesting. So, 2 and a half months to prepare Alpha. Clean your knives up, it's killing time." Dana said when he was in front of me. "That would be an interesting merch. Now do we? See you Jade" he said and patted my shoulder and exit the office.

"So basically, it's either the pitbull or the k-9?" Cena asked and I nodded.

"I choose Pitbull of course. I'm not that stupid."

"Sure you aren't." Natalya said and I glared at her. She shrug and continue to drink her water.

"So, does Ronda knows?" Brie asked and I shook my head.

"Nope, she'll kick my ass." I said and sit down straight. "I highly doubt it." Randy said sarcastically and I punched his arms. "Be thankful I love you." I said and he lean down to peck my lips. "2319! We have a 2319!" Paige yelled and I throw her a plastic fork

"Out of topic question, this isn't my position to tell but, Layla and Summer, but sometimes Eva to, tell stories behind your back." Natalya said and our smiles was wipe of our faces. I stared at her intensely and took the bag of chips from Brock's hands. "Continue Nat."

"They said that you beat them up one time-"

"Now that's true." I said with my mouth still full of chips and still staring at her. "-because they caught you sleeping with Hunter. I mean, in one of the houseshow. You visited but didn't last long. Eva said she saw you with Hunter and Randy knew then told Steph about it causing you Four to fight each other." I was bewildered on what she said. I throw the bag of chips on the table and drink water.

"Those bitches."

"But first, why did you attack them?"

"They said I was sucking Dana's dick." I answered John and I look at Paige. "Saraya, call two tone for a minute, please." I told her with a cold stare. "Alright, you got it." Saraya fidgeted and stood up immediately "I mean, I want you to know about that. I don't want you to like don't know about this, this is very personal and may affect your relationship to each other." Nattie explained and I nodded. I saw Saraya at the entrance of the catering with Seth following behind her. "Hey, you called me?"

"Tell them the reason why I attacked Layla, Summer and Eva."

"They were simply saying you're a hoe and wanted Orton for themselves." Seth said as he sat down on the chair of Saraya and she sat down on his lap. I rolled my eyes and I saw Summer and Eva pass by the catering. "Fishes 12:00" I said with a hard glare. Summer glanced at my spot and I wave, at them creepily. They both looked at my direction and hurried their paced. "They're going to pay me for that." I said with a confident smirk

---

"Another day finished." I said as I snuggled closer to Randy who is laying down in front of me. I buried my head to his chest and he wrap his arms around me. We remained like that but then, he remove his grasp and reached something from under the bed. I sat up and waited for what he's getting.

After a while, he pulled out a 5 ft. Black teddy Bear. I squealed and strandle Randy then kissed him all over his face. I tackled him with a hug and he hug me back then put the bear beside me. "Your spoiling me to much." I whined and grab the bear and put it on my lap. "You deserve to be spoiled, my queen." he said and kissed me again. I smiled then kiss back. I pull back after a minute and hug the bear tightly. I kissed it on the head and turn to Randy. "I want to hug it, but you're more important than that."

"I don't know if that's sweet or not. It's like you don't want him at all." Randy said and I slap his chest. "I love him so much. If you say so then, no touch for the entire night." I said and turn to the other side. "I'm just joking." he said quickly and turn me to his face again. "I don't want this to end."

"Nothing's going to end. I promise. Now rest, we have a long day ahead of us."