14: People Change and Bitches Become Stronger

"That was uncalled for. You didn't have to do that." Randy said and shut the door behind him. In what part was that uncalled for? I just mouthed out the right to her and that was the right thing. "I can lose my job because of-" I glared at him and walk towards his direction. I stopped giving us a little space but that doesn't stop him making tall

"What? You will lose your job because of what? I dare you! I fucking dare you!" I said with gritted teeth while drilling my fingers at his chest. Call me an idiot for challenging a guy with anger issues but I stand for what's right. At least, on my point of view.

"I have no time for this. I'm going." he said as he got his tape and stormed out. He shut the door, almost shattering the whole room. I stood there with wide eyes and mouth gaped open. He wants to do this? Fine! It's his loss. He knows I have very big pride.

I took my phone and storm out. I was suppose to meet the twins and Saraya. But I don't really want to right now. "Huh, told you he would get tired of her." I heard a voice from one of the alleys.

"Why would she settle on her? Yeah she maybe pretty but look at me, I'm perfect." I turn my head around and saw Eva with Layla.

"Hey girls, what you talking about?" I hide on the corner with my head peeking out and I saw Alicia adding to the mix "Oh you know, about that UFC Fighter. What's her name again?"

"The one Randy's dating?" Alicia asked Eva

"Yeah her, what's her name again?"

"You mean, Alpha? Alpha Jade? She just debuted yesterday on the UFC. Won a 25-seconds fight via sub." Alicia answered.

"Alpha hey!" I flinched and saw Rollins with his gear on. "Shut the hell up." I whispered-shouted to him. "Whoa! Attitude princess, calm it down."

"As long as I check, I don't control you, princess. How's sucking Dean and Roman's dick?" I shot back. Leaving him clearly irritated.

"You know, that girl is nothing. I bet she suck Dana's dick." That's where I stepped in.

"Look honey, I didn't take down notes from you so I wouldn't know. Maybe a binder would do." I said walking towards them with my arms folded through my chest. "Cat got your tongue? Or left it at Vince's dick?" I asked, maybe, directly to Eva.

"You can't touch us, that's against the rules. You can look but you can't touch honey." Alicia said and I punched her, on her jaw, sending her down.

"I fuck the rules, not the boss. We have differences." I said looking at her limpless body as I turned to Layla. I raised my hand to slap her but I stopped mid-way "Slapping is a sign of respect according to the book of wrestling, which I recommend for you Eva, specifically." I said and draw my eyes to her. "The book contains the differences between bitch and botch, but I can see no difference when I look at you actually. Anyways..." I said and I pulled Layla's hair and slapped her from the left.

"That's according to the book of wrestling. But according to the book of The Killer Alpha Jade, that's a sign of a war." I said and turn back with my hair hitting Eva's face. "All Red Everything, but I do love your outfit. I can't tell if my eyes are wrong or you're just really wearing Black."

I said and truly walk out. I smiled innocently at Seth before patting his shoulder, "Tell Saraya I said hey." I said before ruffling his hair and exiting the arena. Bitch I'm Alpha Jade, and everyone should know my name

---

I stopped by at Taco Bell on the way back. I want to discuss my schedule about him. I want to have a tons of fights.

Every 3 months if possible. I sat down on the hood of my car before taking a bite to my taco. While playing games on my phone, I saw Ronda calling me. Who am I to not answer.

"I was not welcomed to WWE on how I imagined it to be." I said as I lay down and clutched the phone to my hands with my shades on me. "Don't imagine things will happen on how you imagined it. Anyways, where are you? The 3 are out, going to their family. I need a training buddy, and don't get me started with getting another one here."

"I'm at Ohio." I answered and I heard nothing on the other line. "At Ohio?"

"Yes so I can't possibly go there right away." I said and toss my remaining's at the trash can before going inside my car and starting it. "Where you heading?"

"Home." I answered before starting to backup and drive. "England?!"

"Nope, Oklahoma."

---

HELLO GUYS, THIS IS REAPER. ANYWAYS, YES I'M AWARE THAT THIS IS VERY SHORT AND I JUST WANNA SAY THAT THANK YOU FOR THE 3K PLUS READS AND I WILL SKIP A LITTLE TIME.

THE IDENTITY OF JADE'S FATHER WILL BE REVEALED BABY STEPS AND NOT THAT MUCH.

AND THIS WILL BE A LITTLE LONGER 'CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO RUSH THINGS WITH PLENTY OF LOOPS SO IT'S POSSIBLE TO HAVE A PT.2 ON THE FUTURE.

THE ALREADY GIVEN CLUES:

-FORMER WWE WRESTLER

-FROM OKLAHOMA

EVERY CHAPTER HAS ONE CLUE GIVEN. SO LOOK VERY CLOSELY AT THEM. THAT'S ALL, THANKS AND ENJOY READING! -Reaps