16

I woke up because of Keith barking loudly. I roll over to the other side where the door is and saw Keith, on the hands of Randy.

Wait! What?!

I quickly sat up and saw Randy with his sweatshirt and pants while carrying Keith. He looked at me -the fuzzy looking-surprised me- then put Keith down before kissing his head.

He walk up to me and hug me while him kneeling on my bed. I can't even move or talk. I'm frozen on that exact spot.

"Please talk to me baby." He said from my shoulder whithout letting go. I wrap my arms around him and he fell back to the bed with me on top.

"What?-How?!" I asked then push myself back then sit on his hips.

"I arrive last night. Based by your actions, I think you fell asleep. So, I went to the window of the other room then went in here. I slept there and I woke up with Keith licking my face."

"Keith should've bark last night too"

"You're a heavy sleeper. Keith slept beside me after barking like a maniac." He answered then I hug him again.

"Let's not fight like that again."

"Don't leave me like that again. I almost lose you." He said and he tighten the hug. Then Keith jumped to thw bed then barked to us.

"That means it's time to get up." I said and give him a long kiss before pulling myself then pulling his hand up with me. He groaned but we manage to stand ourselves up.

"Let's take a jog first then we'll eat." I said then go to my cabinet. I pulled out my UFC sweatshirt and my leggings then prepare my gloves for later. I'm going to train later on.

I turn to Randy who is busy with Keith and he looked at me.

"I forgot to tell you, Ronda will come sometime later on since we're going to train. Maybe the other 3 would tag along. I hope you don't mind." I said then tie my hair in a high ponytail and he nodded.

"Sure thing." He answered and we went down. He took his jogging shorts on his luggage below the stairs and I put on Keith's tag.

I grab my shoes also beside Randy's bag, just below the stairs and I wait for Randy come out from the bath.

Jade, I'll send you your manager later at noon. Send me your current address.
-Dana

The text says and I immediately texted him my address. There are no reply after that so I put it on the pocket of my sweatshirt. Randy then come out from the bath and stand beside me. "Let's go?" He asked and I nodded.

○○○

"Good morning Kara!" I greeted to Kara who is busy watering her plants, when we return to the house after a jog.

"Good morning Jade. Hello Randy"

"Nice seeing you again Mrs. Hermms." Randy greeted back.

"We'll be going now." I said and she give us a sweet smile. She bid goodbye and we open the gates to the front. It was now 9 in the morning and we decided to get a sandwhich.

I remove my shoes and turn the tv on. "I'm going to make us some food." Randy said and I nodded. Me and Keith watched tv when a specific news came on

Now moving on, Dwayne Johnson or simply known as "The Rock" is having expecting to have a pebble. Or simply, a baby.

"Congratulations to him then. I'm going to text him later on." I said and Randy appeared beside me with Two sandwhiches in hand and gave a bread to Keith.