25: Weigh-ins

Q: Kpop fan? If yes, who? And what group? (Add bias)

I woke up this morning, which is a good thing actually, and I just thought about something, tonight is the weigh in, and tomorrow would be the fight.

I should be freaking out I know it, but I can't feel it now. The panic, the horror of what my face would be after, the result, heck I don't feel anything. The adrenaline is also gone now. I know it's impossible not to feel so I would give you the exact feeling now.

I feel like I can take her down in one good sweep on the ass. I feel like I want to kick the side of her head and lock in the kimura in 8 seconds.

So yeah, I'm going to do that just tonight. I need to satisfy my needs.

I groaned then shook my head just when I feel the effects of last night's beer drinks. I stood up and just plainly stood up for a whole 45 minutes staring straight into the bathroom door. I screamed similar like my sister then pick my phone up

"Good fucking morning to whoever you are!" I screamed to it then the other line went dead. "Look human, I have a hangover. Who are you?!" I screamed again then began to walk to the stereo and plug my music player into it.

"It's Dana..." my eyes opened and then reality finally woke me up. "Oh shit... Oh shit...." I cussed out. Anyone but my boss. "I'm so sorry Dana."

"It's alright Jade-" he said then chuckled. "-I'm worse than you. I would say my bank pin."

"I'm going to get you drunk and call you immediately then next time." I said and played my music. Paige's theme played and I prepare my outfits. I stop my tracks to the bathroom when I saw a package I received from a fan yesterday. "Just wanted to remind you about the weigh ins." he said then I put it on speaker.

I opened the package and saw an EXO Overdoes loose shirt. I smiled then giggled, I'm a huge fan of kpop and especially EXO. My favorite there is Tao but sadly, he left the group since the company isn't treating them well. He had an injury by one of his stunts and the company didn't treat him right on that. Similar like WWE right?

"I remember, thank you Dana. I'll see you later, I need to go and see Jayce." I said then put it on the bed with my Jagger pants. I thought it's good and then pull out my sports bra and boyshorts. "He hadn't called me since I left, I think he's still mad. He would just text me the schedules and not face me." I said then hung my towel on my shoulder as I walked to the bath. I then lean on the door frame "Go and talk to him then. He needs it, we all need it. You've heard your next interview right?"

"Yep, the on the radio station at Saint Louis. I know it, and they asked me about if it's okay. I answered yeah and I don't know what kind of conspiracy will evolve after" I answered with a chuckle "Good luck with that. See you."

---

"Russ! Hey asshole!" I called up to him when I saw him on the hotel lobby. I think he's suppose to leave, I jog up to him and slap the back of his head slightly when he didn't even mind me. He turn around, holding the spot I hit and he scowled at me. "Oh come on, I'm sorry dude." I said then hug him tight. I hold on to his nape and weighed him down, he caught me by the back and hug me back. "Running away isn't always the option"

"I know, but you don't need running shoes to run right?-" I said and let go to stand in front of him "-but it helps" I finished off then we got called on my dressing room. 

"How are you feeling? Still nervous?" he asked as we make a turn to the left. A few producers giving us nods and greets that we gladly return

This is the atmosphere I missed here. The kind greets and the fact that your opponent will be the on the opposite side of the arena. And you don't have the night after night schedules. Which leads me to fan greets and open workouts. And the best part, you can still have me time even training just make sure you have a great relation with the people and it doesn't feel like a job anymore

"The adrenaline is lost, it's like a bubble. It magically popped." I answered with my hands moving around. Russ keep nodding with one hand holding the clipboard. "You know why?" he asked and looked at me, I looked back as we keep walking. I was just waiting for an answer. "It's because you have no more reason to lose. You don't have him now-"

"Woah! What's the connect on that?"

"I know that your inspiration was Randy all along. You were scared that if you lose, you'll lose him. But now that you don't have him, what else can you lose am I right or am I correct?" he did made a point on that one.

"I have so many to lose, you, my friends, my family-"

"That's the point, whatever happens, we'll never leave you whatever happens." He said as he open the door for me to the dressing room and he stayed outside, "Be ready in 20 minutes. We'll be waiting." He said and closed the door behind him. I shook hands with them and they start to fix me.

I was in my phone when the door opens and I saw Marina and Jessa. "Hey!" they greeted and kissed my cheek, I lean up since they're fixing my hair. They sat in front of me and we chatted. "Where's the other Two?"

"Bought food." Marina answered and I nodded. After a few minutes, a producer peeked his head out and said "Jade, it's time"

I nodded and then I stood up. I walked out with the Two following behind me. I saw my coaches and greeted them. We waited patiently and then it was our time.

"Ladies and gentleman, let's welcome out from the Blue corner, Bethe 'Pitbull' Correia!" the introduced then she start to take her clothes off. She has a peach UFC sports bra and trunks. She steps in the scale as she poses out on her arms. "Bethe weighs in on 133.82 pounds."

"And her challenger, from the red corner, Alpha 'Killer' Jade!" I step out and scan the crowd. Marina walked out to me as I start to strip. "I spy two traitors on the first row." She simply whispered to me and I made a glance, oh how wonderful. They're here! Please do know who 'they' are

"Show 'em girl!" she said as I walk over the weighing scale. It took a few seconds then I just smiled for the media, mimicking Bethe's post. My muscles showed along with my abs (not very visible but it shows)

"Alpha weighs in 135 pounds!" I smiled then put my hands behind my back and smiled (Just watch Ronda v Bethe weigh ins) I put my jagger pants and my shoes. I went to her face to face, getting really close. Dangerously close. "He's here. Don't cry. Don't cry." She taunted with one of her hands on my left cheek, fisted in. I had the same one but on the opposite side

"You're going to die. Tu vais morrer! Puta!" I yelled to her and that's when Dana stepped in. I gave her a middle finger then the crowd cheered. "Puta!" I yelled one last time to her before we got dragged away. I'mma kill this bitch, mark my words