24: Double Duty

I hug Phil then move to April as she giggled and danced my body. "Hey, nice seeing you guys again." I said to them and let go of April's hug. "Let's go out for breakfast?" Aj asked and I nodded. She lead the way while Phil tailed behind her.

"How are you? How's life?" Phil asked, not looking at me. I know why he's not looking at me. His weakness is other people's sadness. He doesn't want to show people that he's weak. But we all know that we're all human and we all have our weakness

"I'm fine, thanks for asking." I answered simply and he nodded. I'm sure he didn't believe me. He adjusted his cap and he stole a glance at me. Then he looked away immediately. I also don't want people to know that my weakness is people giving me pity. So I understand him

"So this is a nice place. What you guys say?" April asked and we nodded. Anything works for me. They called me last night, well Phil to be more specific. He asked me if I'm available tomorrow for lunch, but I have a schedule with Conan so I declined and told them at morning instead.

We enter the place and went to the VIP lounge. We talked about things but never about Randy to avoid awkwardness. "So, have you guys heard, RAW got 2.16 ratings." April said and I took a sip of her coffee.

"Well that's unfortunate for them, they can't handle things properly. It's their fault." I said and Punk nodded. I drink my coffee then scroll down further on daily news

"They had a choice. Equality is one of them, they can't even sold out an arena now." I said, removing my eyes from my phone and Phil nodded.

"What's their plan now?" I asked and took a bite of bread. This is something though, Vince can now shut the hell up, McMahon's mouth will shut up, and then the superstars -especially the divas- will go back to the place where they're treated the way they should be

"I heard they're getting Evolution again. Let them fight with Shield guys." Phil said and I nodded, not bad. But still, it's not enough

"They're finding partnership company but they can't find any." April said then shook her head. She then took a bite on her bread

"UFC" I said and he chuckled and we looked at Phil weirdly. "You know they're in war. Especially Dana and Vince. They have huge pride. They wouldn't do it. Especially Vince"

---

I signed the guys replica of the UFC belt and went back to the guy I'm negotiating with. Tomorrow is Saraya's birthday, and I'm giving her my Audi. I'm going to deliver it to her since she's on tour. "Just sign more here and then here." The guy said and pointed the pen on the lines I need to sign. 

"When will she get it?" I asked him while signing them and pulled my bag from behind me. "Around tomorrow by 12. The cars registration?" the guy asked and took the papers. I gave it to him and he scanned them. 

"Alright then Ms. Jade, thank you for trusting us. Ms. Bevis would get it safe and sound."

"Aright then, tell her that I have something for her in the glove compartment. Only her okay?" I cleared out and we start to walk out the cafe. "Yes of course." I nodded then we split ways. I got in my Lamborghini I made a deal with while in Ireland. "Nice ride Ms. Jade, I turn around from my steering wheel and look outside and saw a fan. "Hi, I'm a big fan and-" she said then start to cry. I went out the car and hug her. She was about 13 and was wearing a sweatshirt of me. It's the sweatshirt UFC launched 2 weeks ago. It says "Killing it with the Killer."

"Nice sweatshirt." I mumble into her hair. "Oh no. Oh no." I mumble when I saw papparzzi on the corner. She lift her head up but I gently push it back on my body to keep the media from taking a picture of her. "Why?" she asked through my shirt. "There are people with cameras. Papparazzi, where's your mom? Do you come with someone?" I asked her and lift her hood up while my elbows are gently pressed on her back. "I just went to the library, about to go home when I saw you."

"I'll get you home alright?" I said and she nodded. I opened the backseat for her and let her in. I face the media people and got on their faces. "Let me have a private moment for a minute for God's sake!" I yelled to them and I went in my seat. "Tell me where I'll take you okay?" she nodded and I start to drive

We appeared on her house which is just a few blocks away and she got out. "Thank you so much Ms. Jade." She said and smiled sweetly while holding the door open. "Call me Alpha. You have a ticket?" I asked her and she shook her head

"Here buddy." I said and handed her 3 tickets from the compartment box. "Thank you Alpha."

"No worries kid, see you there."

---

I took a deep breath and waited for my cue to go out. "So tonight, let's welcome our guest host- oh what?!" Conan acted out when two guys went behind him and Conan put his hands up. "Who are you? What are you going to do to me?!"

"We're going to kidnap you, because we're the killers!"

"I wouldn't call yourselves that if I were you." I said and step out the backstage and crossed my arms out. "Taking names isn't a good thing, especially when you don't deserve it"

"Told you so..." Conan whispered simply to the two actors. "I'm the one and only killer and-" I trailed off and walked to the table. "If someone is going to take Coco, it's me." I said and shooed them away, after they were out of sight, Conan stood up and the crowd clapped for me. "UFC Women Fighter, Alpha Jade everybody!"

"Hello everybody, welcome back to the Tonight Show with Conan O' Brien! Tonight, we will be joined by the marvelous Alpha Jade!" Conan introduced me after a commercial break and the crowd cheered. I clapped with them and giggle when Conan eyed me out.

"Who would leave a woman like this?! Honestly though, if I don't have a wife and kids, I'm really going to follow you everywhere until you notice me and say yes." He said making me and the crowd laugh. I tilt my head back and laughed a little while doing. I took a deep breath before calming down and laughed a little again

"What? It's very true."

"Yet I'm a single prick. Hey Liza, I love you girl! If you need my number, find it on Conan's phone" I joked and waved at the camera. "I love you honey, please prepare the couch for me Jade. I appreciate it." He said then whispered the last part to me.

"But in all honesty, who would leave you?" he asked again and pulled out pictures of me. Some are when I'm still in WWE and some are when I was training for UFC. "A very idiotic and a stupid person perhaps." I answered and he shook his head with a chuckle.

"And I don't want to be in that person's position. Imagine all those hate, all the regrets." He said with a sigh, this interview would be good.

"Moving on to our next topic, everyone is wondering if you're going to do other things?"

"I dunno, I'm actually going to do a few sponsorship meetings but other things? Uhmm, not really but I'm always available for movie appearances though." I answered and then he nodded. "I'm going to look up to that"

---

24th chapter done. People please check out my new book called "Reversing the Roles" A ff about the phenomenal AJ Styles and a very sad announcement about me writing WWE Fanfictions was just announced yesterday on "Who is ReaperxWilde78?" it's my personal book where I post announcements, facts etc.

And it's the latest one so if you don't want to read the rest, it's fine. But please do read that and put out your thoughts on it too. (Run Bitches fans/readers would get most of the effect) –Reaper

P.S.
Still waiting for that one shot though -Reaper