;9

| Malaysia |

"Why don't you come out and see for yourself?" He grinned threw my phone screen and my face dropped. "You are fücking not— Justin I swear to god if you're outside.-"

"Will your little äss just come out here and hug me already? Dämn." He snapped. I couldn't help but smile, to know Justin made a trip over here to see me just brings me pure joy to my heart. I was ecstatic to open the door and to see Justin standing there with flowers in his hands.

He had this big beautiful smile upon his face and I just couldn't contain myself. I smiled and then put my head in my hands, too shy to look at him in the eyes.

It felt unreal.

"Give me a hug beautiful." He whispered, "I didn't drive all this way for no reason." I chuckled and finally jumped into his arms. Wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I squeezed him tight and he groaned.

Wait, what am I doing? I don't like Justin like that.

"Sorry," I climbed down. I laughed awkwardly, "I got a little carried away." Justin grinned than shook his head, "trust me babe, I don't mind." I pointed my finger at him, "aye Bieber, watch it."

He chuckled, "so you going to invite me in? Or just keep me out here all night long." I looked at him confused, "all night?" He smiled and nodded, "that's right, sleepover!" He squealed like a little girl. I cracked up laughing, holding my stomach, "my moms out of town on business though? I don't know how she'll feel if I tell her I got Justin Bieber spending the night."

"I know that's why I reached out to her myself and asked if it was okay."

"But I mean I could try to give her a c— wait you what?!" My eyes widened, "how the hëll did you manage to get her number?" He smirked, "three words babe, I'm Justin Bieber."

I mumbled to myself, "of course." I gestured to him to follow me inside. "What was that?" His head snapped, "nothing." I sing-sang. "So what are we going to do all night than if your spending the night?" I asked carelessly.

He shrugged, "we could have sëx."

I glared at him, "keep dreamin boo." He chuckled, "it was worth a try." I rolled my eyes and playfully slapped his shoulder. "Well what are we suppose to do than?" He asked.

"Normal shït." I bluntly said. He than cracked up, "what you trying to get at? Huh?" I giggled, "nothing, just not everybody can do cool crazy rich celebrity shït."

"What are you trying to say?"

I groaned, "nothing Justin, just hand me my phone, it's on the couch."

"What are you doing?" He handed me my phone, "I'm ordering pizza, what you think I'm going to cook for you?" I started to laugh to myself, "you ain't that special." He glared at me, "ha ha ha, very funny."

*************************************

"I don't see the point of making one, when we could just go buy a milkshake." Justin rolled his eyes at me, while I pulled the vanilla icecream out putting it in the blender.

"Because making them are so much more fun." I simply said. He sighed, "if you say so." I nodded and smiled big, "I do."

"But Mala—"

"Here you big baby, just drink it and stop whining." I handed him his milkshake. "It better be one kick äss milkshake." He argued.

"Drink."

"Drink," he mimicked me in s girly voice before putting the straw to his mouth. He slowly pulled it away after swallowing, "oh my god."

I grinned and nodded, "I know tell me I'm awesome." He looked at me shocked, "this is too good, what the hell did you do to it?" He asked.

"Hm nothing." I mumbled.

"What did you do to it?" He panicked, "Oh my god Malaysia did you poison me?" He grabbed his own throat, "are you trying to kill me?!"

I laughed, "Boy please, if I was going to do it, I wouldn't make it so easy." He opened his mouth to say something but then stopped himself and gave me a strange look but I disregarded it and continued to talk, "what kind of shit would that even be! All you would see all over the news is Deadly milkshake killed Bieber. That'd be no fun, wouldn't you want to go out with a bang?" I couldn't hold back the laugher.

"You're horrible."

"Oh no I'm not." I walked over to him and sat on his lap. "Get off of me." He whined. I rubbed my butt all over him, "nah."

"Malaysia, stop rubbing your äss on me."

"Why?" I kept doing it. "Unless you want me to get a hard on. I suggest you to stop." He spoke up and I froze getting up and sitting next to him.

"That's what I thought."

It was a little silent after that until Justin broke the silence asking what time it was.

"Going on midnight, you tired?" I asked. "I actually kinda am." He said threw his yawn. And now that I think about it, I'm a little tired too.

"You can sleep in my brothers room, he's never here. He basically lives at his girlfriends house." I told Justin whose eyes were slowly started to get heavy. Justin nodded and followed behind me as I showed him to the room.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I said before turning around and leaving.

"Wait wait, come here." Justin waved his hands at me. I giggled and walked closer to him, "what?"

Justin took me by surprise when he immediately pulled me into a hug, "Good night baby girl." He whispered into my hair.

I smiled against his chest, "Good night Justin."

___________________________

Hopefully this chapter was enough for you guys :)

Goal: 10+ votes & 5+ comments.

Sorry for any errors.

xoxo, Emmy.