;21

| Justin |

"She trippin forreal tho," I groaned as I fell down on the couch with my phone still in my hand. "I don't see why you're stuck on this one girl though." Nick scoffed.

"Bruh, have you seen Malaysia? I'd be stuck on her ass too." Alfredo spoke up.  I chuckled, "see." Nick shrugged, "what's this Malaysia girl look like?" He than asked.

Alfredo's eyes widened, "my dude have you been living under a rock? That girl is poppin all over Twitter." I smirked to myself as I looked down at my lock screen, it was Malaysia. It was the picture she sent me when she had just bought "a cute ass skirt" as she would say.

 It was the picture she sent me when she had just bought "a cute ass skirt" as she would say

"That's her?!" Nick exclaimed. Alfredo and I nodded. "Yo please tell me you fücked that. Just please tell me." I glared at him and Alfredo chuckled, "nah she got Bieber's ass on a break."

Nick rolled his eyes, "are you guys even together?" I shook my head, "she said if we can manage this break shït than we can be together." Nick cracked a laughed, "that's bullshit, you're a grown äss man you should able to do whatever you want."

"Nick chill, don't put your negative two sense in this. Jay really likes her, don't influence him to fück it up." Alfredo decided it was okay to speak his opinion.

Nick shrugged,"all I'm saying is, we're all just sitting around here doing nothing on a Saturday night when we could be out right now, getting bïtches by the bottle."

I nodded, "go on." I was intrigued to hear what kind of point he was trying to make. "Jay y'all are on a break, technically you're free to do whatever you want."

"I've tried to see her even tho were on this so called break, but she won't let me." I sighed. Nick clapped his hands making me jump, "See! Look! Clearly she doesn't wanna see you that bad. Let's just go out!"

It took me a minute but I finally gave in and nodded, "alright I'm down." Alfredo who was now shocked looked at me, "are you sure you want to do this?" I shrugged, "what's the worse that could happen?"

The Next Day.

missmalaysia:

(AUTHORS NOTE: I had that one picture of Justin and lil za biting that strippers boob, but wattpad deleted it, so just imagine it)

This is cute

missmalaysia: glad you had a good time bïtch

missmalaysia: I knew you would never be able to do the break

missmalaysia: just another thing to add to the list of reasons on why you and I will never be together.

________________________

We made goal tonight, so as promised here's another update :)

I'm gonna keep this note short, but do me a favor and comment what you think of Justin's actions?? He dumb ASF whoops

OBVIOUSLY THAT PHOTO OF JUSTIN IS OLD, it's just for the story guys chill

Goal; 45 votes & 25+ comments.

xo, Emmy.