;37

| Justin |

"So Bieber, what's new?" Alfredo plopped down on the couch next to me, it's been a couple days since I've seen him or Nick for that matter.

I sighed, "nothing really, I just got home yesterday afternoon." He wiggled his eyebrows, "ooh that's right, you went on a little trip with Miss Malaysia." I chuckled at his response. "How'd it go?" He than asked. I shrugged, "it was going great actually, then her little brother got arrested so we had to come back home."

Alfredo gave me this blank expression on his face, "what the hell." I nodded, "trust me I know, I use to like the kid, but the way he talked to Malaysia got me thinking differently." He gave me a confused look, "he talked to her shitty?"

I nodded, "dude you should of heard him and I know all Mal wants to do is like help him." He nodded then pointed at me, "you better not hurt her! I actually like this one." I laughed at how he referred to Malaysia as "this one."

"So is Jalaysia actually going to become a thing or?" He asked, nonchalantly. I squinted and looked at him confused, "is what going to become a thing?"

He glared at me, "Malaysia and Justin, Jalaysia, is it going to become a thing?" I cracked a loud, "HA! Is that what the fans call it? Jalaysia?"

He nodded, "Yeah just like they called you and Selena Jelena and you and Cindy Jindy." I shook my head confused yet again, "since when?" I asked.

"Since forever! Jay where the hell you been bro?" He scolded at me, like I'm the awful person for not knowing what on earth he's talking about. I shrugged, "apparently not on Twitter." Yet I still talk to Malaysia on there every day.
"Apparently!" He gasped, but then dropped to a serious tone, "but is Jalaysia happening?"

I sighed, "I don't man, I'm trying."

| Malaysia |

"I'm sorry."

Max said to me, for maybe about the 50th time today. Ever since we got back home yesterday, he's been apologizing non stop. However I've just been keeping my distance because what he said was not okay, and just hurtful honestly, because at the end of the day I'm his number one supporter and want what is best for him.

I walked into the kitchen, looking in the refrigerator. I really need to go to the grocery store soon, because there's nothing to eat and I'm starving.

missmalaysia: come over hoe I'm ordering chicken wings

badgalava: and pizza?

missmalaysia: if you want

badgalava: be right over 😊😊😊

After placing my order, I threw my hair up in a bun and sat down on the couch trying to find something to watch on tv. But of course Max sat next to me, continuing to bug the shit out of me.

"You can't ignore me forever, ya know." He spoke up.

"Oh but I can, and I will."

"Mal, I said I'm sorry.. What else do you want from me!" He exclaimed, probably annoyed at the fact that I haven't gave in already and forgave him. "Max you disrespected me." I spoke quietly, which the silence was returned because he didn't care to say anything.

"Not only that, but you did it in front of Justin. Out of all people! That was embarrassing." I looked at him in eyes, hopefully alarming him that I wasn't going to forgive him so quickly like I usually do.

"I'm sor—"

"Listen Max," I cut him off, "you're my little brother, I'll always be here for you and I love you. But I'll talk to you when I'm ready." I assured him, still looking at him in the eyes that way it will get through to him. He sighed, nodding as he got up and walked away.

Text Message to Mom❤️:
I miss you momma

Text Message from Mom❤️:
I miss you too baby, always

I smiled down at my phone before locking and jumping up to the sound of someone barging in my house.

"You never knock, do you?" I turned to see Ava, she laughed, "of course not, and you know this!"

I rolled my eyes and saw as she looked around, "where's the food?" She asked. "Not here yet, they said forty five minutes." She groaned falling down on my couch, "So where's Max a million?" She looked around.

"Don't know, don't care."

"Damn, what happened after you picked him up from the police station?" She asked, curiously. I rolled my eyes just re thinking of what he did, "girl, we got into a big äss fight right there in front of Justin." Her eyes widened, "what did Justin do?" I shrugged, "nothing what was he suppose to do something?"

"True," she answered. I nodded looking down, "so what's going on with you an Justin anyway?" She asked, "because you know Preston still likes you..." She mumbled, even though I heard her perfectly clear.

"I don't know what's going on with Justin," I said, fiddling my fingers, "he's special." She immediately slapped my thigh, "shut the hell up!" I widened my eyes, "ow, what?" She grinned, nodded back, "you're falling for him aren't you!"

"No," Lies.

"What's so wrong with falling in love?" She joked, as she drug out the "oovvee" in the world love. She poked at me, "are you scared?"

I sighed, "it's not the falling in love I'm scared of, its the failing in love." She rolled her eyes, groaning, "God you're so boring." I giggled, "well I'm sorry I like to protect my heart." I'll be damned if I get hurt again.

"Mal, lighten. Just give him a chance," she nudged me, "what's the worse that could happen?" I glared at her, because she knows exactly what's the worse that could happen. I could get my heart broke in to a billion tiny little pieces.

She took a deep breath, nodding, "all I'm saying is just give him a chance."

________________________

We didn't make goal last chapter but oh well I'mma update again, just hopefully we make goal this chapter

Thanks you 60k reads like that feels insane. AND THIS NEW COVER THO

Sorry for any errors.
Goal; 60+ votes & 45+ comments.
xo, Emmy.