;32

| Malaysia |

"Hello?" I barely answered my phone, rubbing my eyes.

"Goodmorning beautiful." Justin happily chirped into my ear through my phone.

My eyes widened as I took my phone away from my ear to look at the time, "Justin its fücking seven in the morning, really? why'd you called me so early." I groaned.

"I called you because you need to get up, were going out of town."

I giggled a little, "no we're not."

"Oh but we are."

"Justin I can't just drop everything and go with you." I admitted.

"And why not? You're eighteen. You can do whatever you want."

"But Max, I don't want to leave him alone."

Justin chuckled, "I'm pretty sure Max is more than capable of being alone."

"Just-"

"Mal please, just come on it will be fun. No body guards, just you and me on the road." he cut me off.

"So it's a road trip?" I asked.

"Yes."

I rolled my eyes, to myself of course, debating if I should go or not, "fine." I let out, "I'll go."

"Great! I'll be there in thirty minutes."

My eyes almost popped out of my head, "Justin! What in the hell am I going to do in thirty minutes? I still have to get ready! And pack! wait what on earth do I pack?" I sighed, "this is stressful already."

He laughed, "you're so cute, but calm down babe. All you need to bring is comfy clothes, nothing fancy, it's just us, remember?"

"Alright.." I said quietly.

"Alright? See you soon." he than hung up.

"Max!" I yelled as I got up out of bed, I then walked across the hall and into my bathroom and started to brush my teeth. Annoyed that Max hasn't gotten up yet, I walked back across the hall and banged on his door.

"I know you're in there! Get up!" I yelled, walking back to the bathroom. I put my toothbrush back down then turned around to go bang on Max's door again, "Jesus Christ, you scared the shit out of me." There Max stood infront of me, half asleep. "What do you want?" he growled. I giggled, "aw is my littly bubby tired?" I joked with him.

He glared at me, "Forreal Mal, it's seven fifteen in the morning, what do you want." I nodded, "I just wanted to let you know I'm going to be gone for a couple days."

"Okay."

I looked at him confused, "That's it? Just okay? You're not going to ask where i'm going and with who?" He chuckled, "You're grown women, free to do whatever you want, go have fun sis." I nodded, smiling, "you know what, you're right!" He smiled back, "Can I go back to bed now?"

I laughed, "sure but let me find out you have one of those ugly looking hoes in my house when I get back and I will kill you." Max laughed walking back to his room, "yes m'am."

*************************************

"You ready?" Justin asked, barging in my room. Causing me too jump, turning around I glared at him, "that's the second time this morning someone scared me. " He smiled, walking over to me, "my bad." I huffed, "yeah your bad." I spat, walking to the other side of my room. Justin left his mouth open shocked, "what no kiss?" he than smirked.

I grabbed my pillow off my bed and threw it at him and watched as it hit him in the face, "aye!" he chuckled. I giggled, "what makes you think you should get a kiss?"

"'Mal do you see me?" He pointed to him self, nodding, "I totally deserve a kiss."

I nodded, "touché." Than I walked over to him slowly, our faces now inches away from eachother, Justin leaned down and kissed me slowly as I moved my hand up into his hair.

" Than I walked over to him slowly, our faces now inches away from eachother, Justin leaned down and kissed me slowly as I moved my hand up into his hair

He than quickly pulled, "as much as I'd love to continue this, I believe we have a road trip to attend to."

________________________

If we make goal tonight, I'll update again tonight.

And no they're not dating, just talking lmao.

sorry for any errors.
Goal; 75+ votes & 50+ comments.

xo, Emmy.