;25

| Malaysia |

"Where is she?" I spat jumping out of my rang rover. Max tried to grab me, "let's just go Mal, I'm serious."

I looked at him in the eyes and noticed his right eye was turning a little purple.

"Max, please to me she didn't do what I think she did." I stood back, looking at him. He bit his lip and looked down, "let's just go."

"Oh no the fück she didn't— where is that bïtch!" I pushed Max aside and started heading straight to the apartments, "she got so much damn nerve." I hissed under my breath.

"Malaysia!" Max whispered, as I stood outside Vanessa's door.

I knocked on the door, with an evil grin on my face. I don't even give a shit, my bïtch mode definitely is turned on! No one touches my family.

"Max I thought I told you— ow what the fück?!" Vanessa's fell on the ground due to me slapping the absolute shit out of her.

"Malaysia.." Max frantically whispered I quickly turned around and just gave him that look. And he shut right up, turning back around I grabbed Vanessa up by her collar and looked her in the eyes.

"See my brother won't hit you back, because he doesn't believe in hitting females." I smirked and chuckled to myself, "Suck for you, I'm not like my brother." I threw her back on the floor.

"If you ever fücking put your hands on my little brother again I will kill you." I spat than walked off.

"Let's go Max!" I yelled walking to my car.

*************************************

"Mal-"

"I don't want to talk right now, Maxwell." I put my hand up, as I gripped the steering wheel and looked forward.

missmalaysia: can you meet me at my house?

justinbieber: everything ok?

missmalaysia: I'm just aggravated and want to see you

justinbieber: okay Im omw

************************************

"So my friends here, don't act weird." I looked at Max as we walked up to the front porch.

"Why would I act weird?— Malaysia, you wanna tell me why Justin Bieber is causally sitting on our front porch bench?"

I giggled, "I told you my friend was here." Justin then stuck his hand out, "nice to meet you, I'm Justin."

Max gladly shook it, "Man I know who you are!" He then smiled at me, "I can't believe you're friends with Justin fücking Bieber!"

"Yeah," I sighed, "I can't believe it either, he's such a jerk." Justin looked up at me and I laughed, "I'm joking calm down."

"Well I'm gonna go take a shower." Max said quickly before he rushed inside.

And there was a moment of silence until I looked up at Justin. He was slowly walking closer to me, while biting his lip.

"What are you—"

Justin's lips then crashed onto mine, as he pushed me against the house, while his hands roamed all over my body.

________________________

It's 3:31 AM and I'm updating, whoops.

Goal; 60 votes & 30+ comments.

xo, Emmy.