;43

| Justin |

"Call me as soon as you get home." I smiled at Malaysia who was heading out the front door as we speak, she turned back, leaning up and pecked my lips, "I will, calm down."

I grinned, "bye baby." She giggled walking away, "bye."

The last couple of weeks have been great with Malaysia, don't get me wrong. Cindy just won't leave me alone,  whenever I'm not with Malaysia I'm with Cindy doing something that involves neither of us wearing any clothes. I feel awful, but then again I have no one to blame but myself.

I know Malaysia is way to good for me, and deserves so much better. But I'm to damn selfish to give her up and tell her the truth. There's no doubt I love Malaysia, the shit I'm doing with Cindy is just sëx.

I heard a knock at my door, snapping out of my thoughts thinking Malaysia must've forgotten something.

"Baby why did you kno— oh Ava." I was shocked to see her standing in front of me instead of Malaysia. "Don't take this the wrong way, but how did you get passed the gate?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "I told security I was Malaysia's bestfriend and boom gate magically opens." I shook my head, "alright." I mumbled under my breath.

"Is she here? Malaysia?" She than asked. I shook my head, "you just missed her I had my driver take her home, why? What's wrong?" Her face dropped and she glared at me, "you better tell her."

I shook my head, confused, "What do you mean I better tell her? Tell her what?" She stepped closer to me, staring straight into my eyes, "you know what." She spat.

She can't be talking about what I think she's talking about, so I just played it cool, "um I beg your pardon?" She chuckled, "stop playing dumb with me, Justin."

I acted confused, shaking my head, "I don't know what you're talking about?"
She rolled her eyes, "Does fücking Cindy, ring a bell?" My face turned pale white, she knows.

"Who told you?"

"God Justin! Who cares who told me!" She yelled, "all I'm saying is, you better tell her!" I crossed my arms, "or what?" I spat. She laughed quietly to her self , "or I will."

| Malaysia |

"Have you guys talked to Ava lately?" I sat down on the couch, plopping a grape in my mouth. "She's honestly, getting a little annoying."

Max and Rikki traded looks with each other before looking back to me, "what?" I said confused, "what happen?"

Rikki sighed, "she came over here last week when you were out with Justin." I nodded, "okay and?"

"Sis, she just seemed on edge. Like something was wrong with her." Max explained until Rikki cut in, "you better tell her the whole truth."

Max glared at Rikki until he finally nodded, "she was sorta talking shït about you."

I furrowed my eyes, "what do you mean sorta Max? Either she was or she wasn't." He then huffed, "she was just mad because you wouldn't talk to her."

"So that gives her the right to talk shït?" I spat, "unbelievable," I mumbled, under my breath. "Boo is there anything going on that we don't know about?" Rikki asked.

I shook my head, continuing to eat my grapes, "um no? nothing that I know of." Max nodded, "alright we'll just talk to Ava and see what's going on." I shook my head, "no if she wants to sit there and talk shït about me she can be alone by her damn self, I haven't done anything wrong!" I got up pissed off, rushing up to my room.

missmalaysia: so get this, apparently Ava was talking shït about me

justinbieber: what??? what did she say??

missmalaysia: who knows, I think I'm just going to keep my distance from her for a while

justinbieber: good idea

________________________

Chapter 43 & I think the story ends at chapter 55.

WHO WANTS A SEQUAL?

Anyway, lmao Mal still don't know.

sorry for any errors.
GOAL; 60+ votes & 30+ comments.
xo, Emmy.