;44

| Cindy |

"So again, you told her right?" I asked Nick, who stood in front of me with his arms crossed. "I already told you, yes."

"And she didn't say anything?"

He shook his head, "again, I already told you, no she didn't say anything she just walked away." I rolled my eyes, annoyed. "Why is it taking so long for her to fücking find out? I mean seriously, they're bestfriends you'd think she'd wanna tell Malaysia rather soon!"

"Why don't you just tell her?" He sighed, "Honestly, why did you even want me tell Ava just for her to go on and tell Malaysia? All of this could of been taken care of so much faster, if you just told Malaysia and called it a day."

I grinned down to myself, "because I told Justin I wouldn't tell Malaysia, and I'm not." I smiled proudly. He shook his head, in disbelief, "you really are crazy." I giggled, walking seductively closer to him, "tell me something I don't know." I pecked his lips, before turning away and walking out of the room.

"Hey! We had a deal, when am I going to get my cut." He snapped, following me. I nodded, "And you will get your cut when the deed is actually done and she knows the truth."

He stayed quiet.

"Now run along, Justin's coming over."

| Malaysia |

"I just don't see why we can't hang out, it's been almost 3 days I miss you," I whined into the phone.

"I know baby I miss you too, really I do, I've just been really busy with work. Scooters been up my äss so much lately, I just can't catch a break." Justin replied back, and I understand that he was busy I just really missed my boyfriend, dammit. But that's what I get for dating a boy with his kind of lifestyle.

"I understand..." I quietly, mumbled.

"Mal, don't be upset."

"I'm not upset Justin, I just miss you and even though you say you miss me, I feel like you don't. Instead, I feel like I'm a bother to you."

"Hey, hey, hey, don't say that! I don't want to hear you say that again. You mean more to than anything, you're never a bother, ever. So don't say that."

"Alright." I quietly answered.

"Babe I'll tell you what, how about this Friday I take you out on a special date?"

"Define special."

"As in, just you and me babydoll, together on a romantic evening with each other."

I smiled like a dork, and thanked God that Justin couldn't see me right now, "alright."

"Alright?"

I giggled, "Yes Bieber, I'll go on the date with you."

He chuckled, "Okay babe, I gotta go, I'll text you later."

"Bye." I hung up, setting my phone down when a Twitter DM nonfiction lit up across my phone.

prestonDL: are you okay?

missmalaysia: yeah? why wouldn't I be?

prestonDL: you haven't talked to Ava?

missmalaysia: omg you found out she was talking shit about me too?

missmalaysia: messy

prestonDL: wait what?

missmalaysia: she was talking shit about me, you didn't know?

prestonDL: wait, Mal? You haven't talked to Ava?

missmalaysia: boy I already told you no

prestonDL: oh alright I g2g

missmalaysia: okay?

_______________________________

We did make goal last chapter, but I'm just so excited on finishing this book I didn't care, I have never finished a book! SO THIS IS REALLY BIG FOR ME GUYS

And for some reason sometimes wattpad doesn't notify my readers that I updated I DONT KNOW WHY, but just check in on poppin every couple of days just to make sure I updated

Also let's just make goal this chapter

sorry for any errors.

Goal: 45+ votes & 35+ comments.

xo, Emmy.