;42

One Week Later.

| Ava |

badgalava: I need to talk to you

missmalaysia: I'm with Justin, can it wait till later?

badgalava: really Malaysia you've said that like the last 3 times

seen.

"God," I groaned to myself, hitting the wall. "Ou take it easy there killer, what's wrong?" David chuckled, walking in the front door with Preston following behind. "Are you okay?" Preston asked concerned, sitting down on the couch next to David.

I sat in front of them both, biting my finger nail and just shaking my head, "this shït is eating me alive, I need to tell someone before I explode."

David leaned in forward, "babe, what's the matter?" Preston was eager to know what was wrong with me as well. Rubbing my temples, stressed, "Member a couple weeks ago when Rikki first came into town and we all went out?"

They both nodded, "what about it?" David asked.

"You know Justin's friend Nick?" I asked, looking them both in the eyes, scared. "Not really, but what about him?"

I stayed quiet.

"Ava, what is it?!" Preston exclaimed. "If you know something important, tell us."

I paused as we sat in silence, "He told me Justin fücked that Cindy girl." I said, quietly. As I watched both David and Preston eyes widened.

"What?!" Preston yelled. David shook his head, confused, "babe are you saying he cheated on Mal?"
I shook my head, sighing, "they weren't dating then."

"Have you told her?" Preston asked, "Because I highly doubt she would be dating him if she knew." He scoffed, in disbelief. "No, I haven't told her!" I yelled, standing up, throwing my hands in the air. "Ava!" Preston spat, "you need to tell her!" He sighed, "you're her bestfriend! how could you not have told her!?"

"Pres, you don't think I've tried?! Everytime I tired to, she always replies with can it wait till later?" I mimicked in her voice, rolling my eyes, "she's so far up Justin's äss it's annoying, it's like she just doesn't have time for anyone anymore."

"She's just happy, Mal hasn't been that happy, since forever." Preston spoke softly. I squinted my eyes at him, "how the hell can you say that?"
He shrugged, "say what?" I level headed with him, "say she's happy with him? you practically love her."

"Av—"

"Cut the bullshït Preston, anybody in there right mind can tell, you love her. You just don't bother to say anything because you just want what you think is best for her."

"Babe, calm down." David told me, but I shook my head, "do not tell me what to do!" I got up and started to pace back and forth, "I can't handle this." I grabbed my keys and pointed at them both, "That's it, I'm going to tell her, right now, fück it." Preston got up and grabbed me by my wrists, "you can't do that! she's with Justin right now."

"Watch me."

________________________

My sleeping schedule is fücked up so enjoy this update @ 5:52 AM

..... Almost time for shit to hit the fan.... Almost but not close enough..

& I don't mean to say this, but this story is slowly coming to an end :(

enjoy loves & sorry for any errors
GOAL; 45+ votes & 30+ comments

xo, Emmy.