;27

| Malaysia |

"You know Layla's coming right?" Ava popped a piece of popcorn in her mouth as her and I just stood in the kitchen. Justin was in the bathroom and the twins just texted saying that they were on there way over. Lord knows what is about to go down.

"Yeah I invited her." I replied. "It's been forever since we've seen her." Ava shrugged, "yeah because that bïtch basically lives at college." I rolled my eyes, "don't be mad that she's going places and you're not."

She gasped, "ya know sometimes Mal I question our friendship." I chuckled, "I bet you do."

"Everyone knows Justin's here, right?" I asked Ava, because to be honest I wanted everyone to act as normal around him as possible. I want to show him you can have a good time with out being famous, since he's all about go big or go home type of stuff.

"Yeah they do." Ava nodded. I sighed, "good."

"Does who know I'm here?" Justin asked walking into the kitchen. I shrugged and walked closer to him digging my head into his neck, I then looked up at him, "my friends, they know you're here."

Ding-Dong

"Speak of the Devils." Ava yelled, running to my front door. I looked at Justin and grabbed his hand,  "you nervous?"

He shook his head, "nah."

"Alright, maybe a little." He than added on and I giggled, squeezing his hand reassuring him everything was going to be okay.

"Come in bïtches!" Ava laughed opening the door, as Justin and I just stood there in the hallway.

"Justin, meet Layla, Preston, and David. Layla, Preston, and David meet Justin!" Ava did the honor of introducing them. They all pretty much just waved to Justin and said hey, as Justin did the same.

So far so good.

"So what movie are we watching?" David asked. "There in the living room, on the table go see." Ava waved the boys off with her hand. I'm actually surprised Justin walked away with them. "Where are you going?" I asked Ava, "going to get drinks." Layla and I than followed her into the kitchen.

"So since when have you been fücking the biebs?" Layla blunty asked. As Ava then cracked up laughing, "Well damn you don't wait for anything, you just jump straight to the chase." I giggled as  Layla glared at me, "Malaysia Justin Bieber is in your living room! so yes i'm jumping straight to chase, sorry not sorry." I shrugged, "We're just friends."

"Uhum bullshit." Ava said through her cough. I then rolled my eyes, "I'm serious." Layla sighed, "I can't believe you'd lie to our faces like that." I laughed, "i'm not lying!" Ava and Layla looked at each other and laughed. "I hate you guys." I said as I walked away.

"So what are we watching?" I walked into the living room to see Justin, David and Preston just chilling, making small talk. "How about it follows?" David said. "Babe why the hell do you want to watch it follows?" Ava snapped behind me. "You must not want me to sleep with you." She plopped down on the couch next to him. "It's not like you haven't already." he spat.

My eyes almost popped out of my head, as I sat down on the couch trying to contain my laughter. "Fück you." She yelled. I started laughing even louder, "children, children! Control yourselves!" I yelled. Ava glared at me, "Get him, he's the one who's trying-"

"So are we watching it follows or no?" Preston spoke up. Layla got up, "yes we are give me the damn DVD." I sat back down on the couch as Justin put his arm around me, "are you okay?" I whispered in his ear. He nodded his head as I snuggled up to him.

*************************************

"I just want to know why it took her so long to sleep with someone else." Layla said. "Maybe people thought she was a hoe." David shrugged. "You're a hoe." Ava spat.

"Malaysia can I talk to you?" Preston stood up and asked me. "Sure what's up?" I answered causally. He shook his head, "I was thinking somewhere more private?"

I gave him a confused look, "oh?" I turned to Justin, "you going to be okay alone?" Layla cut in, "Oh, he'll be okay." She smirked.

"What's up?" I asked Preston as we were now upstairs in my hallway. "What's going on between us?" He asked. "Preston don—"

"Because if you're with Justin let me know." He cut me off. I rubbed my hand through my hair looking at him, "it's complicated."

He gave me a dirty look, "so you can just play with my heart? you think that shit is fun? Huh?" My eyes widened, "Preston, it's not like that and you know it."

"Then what is it then?" He spat. "You've been cuddle up with him all night when these past couple of weeks I thought we had something." He made a hand gesture between us.

"We do."

"Obviously not Malaysia!" He walked closer to me, "I can't do this so you let me know what you want."

"You know what I want."

Preston then caressed my check until our lips connected with each others.

(AN: when I include gifs like this it's too give you guys a visual

(AN: when I include gifs like this it's too give you guys a visual.)

"Stop." I pushed him away, "this isn't right." Preston gave me a strange look? I than ran down stairs, "Malaysia!" He yelled after me.

"Justin," I said out of breath, while standing in the living room."Everything  okay?" Layla asked. I nodded my head, "Where's Justin?" I panicked.

  "Justin left" Ava responded, "he went upstairs to tell you bye, then left?"

Shit.

________________________

Hey guys! Back at it again with another update lol. I know things are crazy but oh well it only gets better from here

Anyway guys, I'm sorry sometimes I say  "if we make goal I'll update" and I don't (THATS ONLY HAPPENED ONE TIME) y'all gotta realize that I have a life outside of wattpad, not much of one but I do which also mean I do other things besides update even though I love doing it, sometimes I get writers block and can't think of anything so just bare with me guys, I'll update as much as I can but don't be mad if I miss day because for the most part I update daily for this story, so cut me some slack.

Anyway I love y'all and thanks for the love you guys show the story! Means a lot.

Goal; 75 Votes & 50 Comments.
sorry for any errors.
xo,Emmy.