;31

| Justin |

"What are you doing here?!" Cindy yelled then turned to me, "what is she doing here?"

I was at a lost of words with Cindy barking down my throat, and Malaysia just standing there looking sexy as fück. Oh and not to mention the little buzz I'm feeling right about now.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, "Fredo invited me." She said nonchalantly. I snickered, "did you bring Preston?"

She bit her lip, "I came for you."

Damn, she looks so good.

"Well he doesn't want you bïtch, you can leave now." Cindy tried to wave her off, but honestly there's no competition there, Malaysia wins all the way. Malaysia wins against any other female, she's a goddam goddess I swear.

Malaysia than licked her lips, "I think we all know what Justin wants." She said in a seductive tone. My eyes widen, curse this woman's good looks. Curse them all to hell. She chuckled softly, "and it not you." She then turned around and walked away and must I say, her ass was looking mighty fine.

"You better go tell that trick that you want me and not her!" Cindy spat as I just stood there quiet sipping on my beer. "Justin!" She slapped my arm, "tell her!"

I shrugged, "I don't know what I want." She glared at me, "it's either me or her." She then said in a serious voice and with that, I causally walked away.

| Malaysia |

"Biiiiiitch." Ava said as I walked back to her, "you were so sexy." I smirked, "you think?" She nodded, "I know! But forreal though how much you wanna bet Justin's already regretting being with Cindy right about now."

I shrugged, "not my problem." I than took a sip of my drink, "he wants to call you hoe even though he was just standing right next to one?" Ava looked confused. I laughed, "like I said boo, not my problem."

"Wait— Mal, he's walking over here." She told me since I wouldn't know, my back was turned against him.

"Shut the fück up." I panicked, she nodded, "I swear, turn around!" My eyes almost popped out of my head, I didn't actually think Justin would want to talk to me.

"Turn around!" Ava said again. I slowly turned around and there Justin was walking up to me in all of his glory, but me being myself I was nervous as hell. I tried to walk the other way, but Justin caught me off guard, grabbing me by my waist.

"Trying to get away from me?" He smirked. "Hands, off now." I looked down at his hands than back up to him. He grinned down at the ground as he slowly released his hands. "Can we talk?" He asked softly.

I busted out laughing, "oh now you want to talk?" I crossed my arms, "when I tried to, you called me a hoe."

Justin looked down, "yeah.. About that." He mumbled. "I'm sorry, Mal."

I rolled my eyes, "whatever." Justin then stood straight up looking at me, he grabbed my hand and then dragged me into the house.

I groaned, "let me go, dämmit." He ignored my demands as he pulled me up to his room where we were both alone. "I want to talk you." He whispered.

"There's nothing to talk about, you think I'm hoe. Bye." I said, opening his door but he shut it instantly, pushing me against the wall.

"Please Malaysia just tell me why he kissed you." I rolled my eyes, "because be thought I liked him too." Justin nodded, "well do you?" I squinted at him with that boy really face, "I like you dumbass!"

Silence fell over us and Justin smirked looking down. He then walked closer to me as his hands held onto my waist and he started to kiss and suck on my neck, as my hands ran through his hair.

"Justin

"Justin..." I möaned quietly. He then kissed all the way up to my lips, as I than grabbed his cheeks leaning in closer.

 He then kissed all the way up to my lips, as I than grabbed his cheeks leaning in closer

Justin pulled away an as he did he grinned, "I like you too, baby."

________________________

I'm tired, lmao night

LOVE YALL

sorry for any errors.
Goal; 75+ votes & 65 comments.
xo, Emmy.