;38

| Justin |

justinbieber: I need to come over and get the rest of my clothes I left at your house

wolfiecindy: doors unlocked

justinbieber: don't try anything Cindy, I'm just getting my shit and getting out.

wolfiecindy:

| Malaysia |

"Mal! Come here I need help!" Max yelled from my down stairs, I groaned, rolling my eyes. Walking away from my mirror, setting my straightener down, "what do you want Max? I'm trying to do my ha— Shut the fück up!" I squealed, running down stairs to see my cousin Rikki, that girl and I have been bestfriends since when we were in damn diapers, don't get me wrong I have Ava but Rikki's blood.

"What are you doing here?!" I attacked her, squeezing her in a tight hug. "So girl, are you going to tell me what you are doing here!?" We pulled away from eachother and I smiled. "Bih, you know I needed to get away."

"Get away? For how long?" I asked. She shrugged, "I don't know to be honest, I'm on the look for cheap apartments here, I just can't stay in San Fransisco anymore."

"What's wrong?" I asked, "what's happening in San Fran that I don't know about?" I was concerned, let someone mess with my cousin and I'm snatching everybody's weave. She might be older than me, but I'll still kill anybody who hurts her.

"Alex cheated on me," she sighed, "with my roommate." My eyes widened, "he what?!" She nodded, "yeah.."

"Wait, what the hell? He cheated on you with Izzy?" Izzy was one of Rikki's, roommate and close friend. Never in a million years did I ever think Izzy would pull some shit like that, but this just goes to show that you can never trust these hoes.

"He wouldn't stop calling and texting, Mal it got so bad I changed my number! He wouldn't leave me alone, I needed to get out!" She let out, I nodded, understanding, "are you okay?"

She paused for a moment than nodded, "you know what? I actually am. I wasn't at first, but now I actually feel more free." I clapped my hands, "yes bïtch! Thats my girl."

"So you're looking for apartments?" Max butted in the conversation, Rikki nodded. "Why would you do that when you can stay here?" Max suggested, but she quickly shook her head, "oh no! I couldn't ask you guys tha—"

"Shut the hell up, you're family. You're always welcome here, you should know that Rikki." I cut her off, she then smiled and nodded, "okay! But only for a couple months until I can find an apartment."

"However long you need."

*************************************