;16

| Justin |

"You're completely fücking stupid you know that right?" Fredo yelled. He was the one who bailed Nick and I out because I guess Scooter couldn't even bare to look at us. Cindy got bailed out by her manager and we haven't talked since, that psycho bïtch.

"Take it easy on him, he didn't know things were going to go that far. We didn't even know Cindy was going to be there." Nick tried to defend me but I know Alfredo and he just doesn't care for any excuses.

"Nick, you shut the hell up. You are just as guilty." Fredo spat. Just like I knew he would. "Justin's is an idol to little girls he can't be going around getting arrested." I rolled my eyes, here we go with that ridiculous your an idol speech again. 

"I'm twenty two, I can go to a party if I want to." I spoke up, an Alfredo turned to me, "oh and you can also give alcohol to minors if you want too?"

"Cindy set me up!" I spat. "Like Nick said, we didn't even know she was going to be there! She brought a whole bunch of girls under 18 and said they were 21."

Fredo chuckled to himself, "what did she trash the hotel herself too?" Nick and I nodded, "pretty much yeah, because none of my people were going crazy, only the people she brought were."

"You know I find it very hard to believe that you had nothing to do with this." Fredo carelessly said. "Well believe it, dammit." I yelled.

"Fine Justin, let's say Cindy did do this? Why the hell would she?" Fredo than asked, my heart sank as I froze  and then first person that popped into my head was Malaysia.

"Where's my phone?" I panicked rechecking my pockets even though I'm positive I don't have it. "Jesus Christ Alfredo answer me, I know the C.O gave it to you." He dug in his pockets and then handed me my phone.

Which there of course I saw a miss call and voicemail from the one and only Miss Malaysia.

Alfredo and Nick continued to argue as I just stared at my phone, scared to listen to the voicemail. A mad Malaysia is scary as fück, so lord knows what that girl said.

"Will you two shut the hell up!" I snapped, then put my phone to my ear.

"Guess what I just saw?" I heard Malaysia's voice and could already tell she was beyond pissed off. "Oh bestfriend?" She sarcastically said. "Bestfriend my äss. You lied to me! You said you broke up with her!" She yelled into the phone.

"You also told me everything was fine! Fine Justin? A hotel party is fine? Not to mention a hotel party with your girlfriend! OH and giving alcohol to minors? That's low even for you." She spat. "Listen to me, Justin Bieber and you listen well. When you get out and hear this, don't bother hitting me up because I won't answer. I won't ever answer, I want nothing to do with you. Do I make myself clear? NOTHING. And I mean absolutely nothing." She hung up. And my eyes widened, I knew she'd be angry. But for her to say she wants nothing to do with me? That totally took me by surprise.

"You good bro?" Nick asked. And I sat there frozen, did I really just lose Malaysia?

"We gotta go somewhere else." I said quietly. "Where the hell do you want to go your majesty?" Fredo sarcastically called me. I glared at him, "just follow these directions."

| Malaysia |

"Promise you'll call me and tell me all the juicy gossip?" My mom whined, I nodded and giggled I just couldn't help myself she sounded like a teenager. She hugged me, "I'm sorry I had to leave early love." She said into my hair. I let go and opened the front door for her, "it's okay mom, I understand."

She sighed, "I'll be back soon! And then were going to do everything together, I promise." I grinned, "whatever you want mom, I love you." She didn't hesitate to quickly say it back before she rushed out the front door and into her cab, I smiled out the front door, waving goodbye as I held my tears back. It's always sad to see my mom leave, but that's how its always been.

I walked inside when I heard my phone ringing, the caller ID read 'BESTFRIEND👯'.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Bïtch." Ava said through the phone.

I smiled, "well hello to you too boo."

"How are you?" She asked.

"I'm fine."

"Mal?.."

"Huh?"

"What did you do?"

"Nothing?"

"You mean to tell me you didn't do anything to Justin?"

"I just told him I didn't want anything to do with him."

"What did he say?"

"I don't know it was on his voicemail."

"You want me to come over?" She asked.

"I'm going to go to bed, but tomorrow we can have a sleep over. Maybe have a girls night out." I smiled to myself, ever since i've been talking to Justin I really haven't been to the club or hung out with any of my friends for that matter. So now that theirs no more Justin, i'm excited.

"Sounds good to me."

"Alright av, I love-"

Knock-Knock

"Hold on a second someones here."

"Who?"

"Most likely my mom, she probably forgot something, hang on."

I set my phone down and walked to the front door opening it, "What happen momma? forget-" I looked up and froze when I saw Justin was standing there right in front of me.

_______________________

12k guys? I CANT I LOVE YALL SO MUCH

If we make goal today ill update again tonight.

Goal: 30 votes & 15+ comments.

Make sure to check out my other stories!

Sorry for any errors.

xoxo, Emmy.