;17

| Malaysia |

"So I guess we have two fücking definitions of what, I want nothing to do with you means?" I spat.

Justin walked closer to me and tried to grab my hand, "don't touch me."

"Let me explain."

"Let me explain." I mimicked him, "I've heard that pathetic excuse before." He shook his head, "Malaysia, I'm serious."

"Believe me Justin, so am I." I went to slam the door but Justin stopped it with his foot. "I'm not leaving until you talk to me."

"I don't want to talk." I got aggravated and yelled.

Justin put his hands in his pocket and shrugged, "hmm then guess who's not leaving." I glared at him, "if you don't leave, I'll call the cops." His face dropped, "you wouldn't."

"Don't test me, Bieber."

"Just let me explain, Malaysia please. I'm begging you." He pleaded. I rolled my eyes and sighed, "you got 30 seconds."

Justin quickly nodded, "After I left your house yesterday I did go to hotel party, yes."

"Five."

"But Malaysia I swear to you on everything that I didn't know Cindy was going to be there."

"Ten."

"She set me up! She set the whole thing up, she was so pissed and hurt about me dumping her that she wanted me to hurt too."

"Fifteen."

"So what better way to hurt me than to get me arrested and possibly ruin my whole career."

"Twenty."

"She brought those under aged girls and told me they were over 21, and it wasn't like I was intentionally giving them alcohol. They were just there."

"Twenty five."

"Mal, I promise you. I would never hurt you. And I'm sorry as if it seems like I did."

"Thirty. Out."

"What?! That's it?" Justin's eyes almost popped out of his head. I took a deep breath. I than threw my arms around his neck and hugged him, for a person who just spent there night in jail he still smelt amazing. He didn't hesitate to hug me back. He was squeezing me so hard I must've been losing some oxygen.

"Justin, I can't breath." He quickly released and chuckled, "sorry."

"So does that mean we're okay?" He asked. "Kinda." I said quietly. He gave me a confused look, "what do you mean kinda?"

"We need to take a break. One week of me doing my thing and you doing your thing." I stated. Justin was about to lose it, "what why?!" I nodded and proceeded to tell him, "Because Justin we need it." I paused for a moment, "if we can do this one week and want to be together after this than fine I'm all for it. We'll meet at Urban Light directly at midnight not a minute later." I looked at him in the eyes, "If I don't show, you'll know the answer. And if you don't show then I'll know the answer."

It took Justin a moment but then he finally gave in and nodded, "alright." He gave me another quick hug and then left like nothing just happened.

I think we all knew I liked Justin and wanted to be with him, I guess we'll just half to see what happens from here. Like momma always said, everything's happens for a reason.

*************************************

justinbieber: I've wanted you since the first day I met you

_______________________

You guys made the goal! So as promised another update :)

Hopefully you like it!

I LOVE YALL SO MUCH

Goal: 30 Votes & 20+ comments.

Sorry for any errors.

xoxo, Emmy.