;45

| Malaysia |

"What are you going to wear?" Rikki asked while I tore my closet apart, searching for the perfect outfit. It was Friday night, and even though I've been dating Justin for about a month or so now. This is like are first official ever date we're going out on as a couple and i'm freaking out. I'm trying to look perfect.

"How about this?" I walked out and flashed a couple outfits towards Rikki.

"Just wear the black dress, you always look good in black." She shrugged. I rolled my eyes, "I'm trying to look cute." She gave me a blank stare, "I just said you look good in black."

"I look good in black if I'm killing someone, not if I'm trying to look cute."

Rikki sighed, "then I don't know, just go with the white."

(AN: her outfit obvi)

"Hair straight or curly?" I asked, messing around with it in the mirror. "Hmmmmm," she hummed, "curly, you never do that."

I nodded, "true," I mumbled. "Are you excited?" She then asked, I smiled looking down, "I actually am, I can't wait to see him, he's always busy now, so things are a little hard."

"Busy with work?"

I shrugged, "I'm guessing, yeah."

"Have you talked to Ava?" She then asked, I rolled my eyes, "nah." She chuckled, "you ever going to talk to her again?" I nodded slowly, "when I'm ready to, I will."

"Do you think she was talking shit about you?" Rikki asked. I plugged my curler in, looking at myself in the mirror, "I don't know, I don't want to believe she did, but why would you guys lie?"

"Well what if she just had something to tell you?" I looked at her confused, "What are you trying to say? Do you know something I don't?" I asked. She shook her head, quickly, "calm down Mal, I was just thinking of reasons on why she so urgently wanted to talk to you a couple weeks ago."

I dazed off at myself in the mirror, with the curler stuck to my head, "shit," I mumbled, pulling it away fast from my head, my finger now had a bright red mark on the side of it. Great I burned myself, just my luck.

"You okay cuz?" Rikki asked, concerned.

"I just need to get ready."

| Justin |

"Tell bestie I said hey," Cindy giggled, laying next to me in bed as I lifted up my phone to see a DM from Malaysia asking what time I would be picking her up.