;28

| Justin |

"Let's go out." I spat, walking in my front door throwing my keys on the table.

"You know I'm down." Nick answered, "Khalil will probably be there too."
I nodded , "great let's go."

Alfredo came rushing in the living room, "wait, what's wrong?" Nick glared at him, "don't ask questions, let's just go."

"Yeah let's go."

Alfredo shook his head, "nah what's up Jay?" I shrugged, "nothing, what makes you think something's wrong?" I asked. Alfredo gave me that really look, "hmm I don't know? Maybe the fact that you stormed in here like a mad man gave it away?" I rolled my eyes, "whatever."

"So what gives?"

"I caught Malaysia kissing another boy." I sighed. Nick clapped his hands, "ha! Boy I told you these hoes ain't loyal." Alfredo's eyes widened, "wait she what, I thought you went over there because she wanted to hang out?"

I nodded, "I did and then I kissed her and everything was great then her hot ass bestfriend popped up all girly like screaming that it was movie night!" Alfredo nodded, "go on."

"Me being myself, I was trying to bounce as soon as I could, but oh no her bestfriend just insisted on me staying so then Malaysia asked and I couldn't say no."

"Okay?" Alfredo said confused.

I nodded, "then came the friends part, I knew that shit would be awkward bro." Alfredo chuckled, "why would it be awkward? Because they're not famous?"

I glared at him, "nah man, Because it just knew." He gave me a strange look, "explain?"

"She's friends with twins, twin boys and a smart brunette from college." Alfredo rolled his eyes, "she kissed one of the twins didn't she?" I nodded, "yup, Preston? Was his name?"

"Damn bro, I really thought she was the one." Alfredo sighed, "so did I man." I sat on the couch, looking down at my phone.

"Speak of the devil." I waved my phone up, "she's texting you?" He asked, I nodded, "she's blowing up my phone."

missmalaysia: Justin....

missmalaysia: Justin answer me

missmalaysia: I know you walked in on Preston kissing me

missmalaysia: please just let me explain

missmalaysia: you know I like you..

________________________

We didn't make goal last chapter but oh well I'm still going to update.

Let's just make goal this chapter lol. Anyway Jalaysia is a MESSSSS.

Goal; 75 Votes & 45 comments.

xo, Emmy.