;48

| Justin |

"You can't keep lying around acting sorry for yourself when you're the one who did it to yourself," Alfredo spat, storming into my room. I rolled my eyes, "Gee, hello to you too Fredo." No one has been on my äss like Alfredo has been, he's defiantly that mean annoying äss older brother you can't stand.

"Get up, get the fück up."

Aggravated, I sat up, "stop talking to me like I'm such a child." Alfredo chuckled to himself, "than stop acting like one."

"Look I get that you pissed off of what I did, but I did it, so there's nothing you or I can do now, it's in the past!" I spat, "I know you liked Malaysia, trust me I did too. But I fucked up and like I said there's nothing I can do now and I would just really appreciate it if you would be my boy and be there for me."

He sighed, "I'm sorry I've been a dïck lately, I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that you willingly hurt someone after you've been hurt before yourself as well. It just didn't make sense to me." I nodded, "Honestly bro, I had no idea what I was thinking." I started to get tears in my eyes.

"I wish I could take it all back." I cried out.

Alfredo sat on the bed next to me, "Hey jay, look at me." I couldn't stop crying, I had so much built up emotion inside of me, that at this point it was all just pouring out.

"Justin breathe." Alfredo rubbed my back, "breathe, you're going to hurt yourself." I nodded my head, wiping my nose. " I love her bro." I sobbed, "I feel like so much shit, I've never been more sorry about anything I've ever done before in my life."

"Then go get her back."

I shook my head, "she wants nothing to do with me, she won't answer any of my phonecalls or texts, nothing." Alfredo shook his head, "nah man, don't make up excuses. If you want her back, then go get her back."

I sighed, "I'm pretty sure I'm going out with Cindy and Nick tonight though." Alfredo rolled his eyes, "are you kidding me bro? You're still going to hang with Cindy?" He asked. I just shrugged.

"All I'm going to say is if you want your girlfriend back hanging out with the girl you cheated on her with isn't such a smart idea."

| Malaysia |

"Are you sure you want to go out?" Ava and Rikkie asked me for maybe the 100th time, rumor all over Twitter is that Justin is going to be at club LA tonight, meaning that my plan needed to take place now.

alfredoflores: hey Justin's going to be at the club tonight with Cindy and Nick.

And there's the confirmation I needed.

missmalaysia: thxs

"Sis what if you see Justin?" Max asked, as I looked in the mirror applying my lipstick, "what if?" I than shrugged, flipping my hair. I know for a fact that I'm going to see Justin.

"Are you sure you're ready to go out in public?" he than asked. "Will all y'all calm down already," I rolled my eyes. "I'm fine and actually want to go out and have fun, so let me."

Max nodded, "you're right." Rikki added in, "and even if you're not, we'll still be there with you if you need us." I smiled at them all, as we all heard the house phone ring.