;23

| Malaysia |

"You can try knocking but I know the doors locked." Alfredo said before he left me alone in the hallway right outside Justin's door.

Hm, what can I say that will make him open the door without knowing its me? Nothing, damn it.

I knocked twice, but no answer. I nodded to my self and knocked again... No answer.

Third times a charm as I knocked again.

"Fück off Alfredo." I heard Justin spat. "It's not Alfredo." I snapped back at him.

"Malaysia?"

"Who the fück else? You going to come open your door or just leave me out here?" I mused, annoyed.

I heard Justin quickly unlock his door before opening it, he looked a mess. He was in a white v-neck, grey sweats and don't get me started on that boys hair. Somehow he still looked so sexy. I followed behind him in his room as I quietly closed his door.

"What are you doing here?" He mumbled before laying back down on his bed. I nodded, sighing, "I should be asking you the same question, you're never home."

He shrugged, "yeah, well people change." I chuckled, "oh really?"

He nodded.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned. "Like you care." He bluntly spat. My eyes widened and I crossed my arms, "if I didn't care, I wouldn't be here."

He stayed quiet as I continued to talk, "maybe I did overreact a little, but I just couldn't help myself Justin I liked you so much that it mentally hurt me seeing that shït all over the media. Like I don't think you understand Justin, really I don't think you do."

He sat up, "Mal I promise you, I was to drunk to function. I didn't even know what I was doing." I nodded, "I understand."

"And once I realized what I did the next day— wait? did you just say you understand?" He looked at me confused.

I nodded, "yeah, we were on break you were free to do whatever you wanted." I sighed, "I just didn't think you would do that, although I still can't be mad."

"Malaysia you know I would never intentionally hurt you, you mean too much to me." Justin said quietly. I nodded, "I would hope so."

"C'mere beautiful." He opened up his arms and I easily made my entrance between them and flew my arms around his neck, squeezing the life out of him.

"Why do you always smell so good?" I whined, "like I just wanna lick you." I could feel Justin smile, "that can totally be arranged babe."

"Keep dreamin, Bieber."

________________________

Back at it again with another update!

I feel like updating again tonight, but that would be too much?? I don't wanna annoy you guys with updates.

Goal; 50 Votes & 30 comments.
Sorry for any errors.

xo, Emmy.