;35

| Malaysia |

"So what are we going to do? We've been here for a day and done nothing?" I groaned laying in bed as Justin came running in and plopping down next to me.

"What do you want to do?" He asked. I hummed and then shrugged, "I don't know? What do you want to do?"

He smirked, "you know what I want to do." I hit him in the face with the pillow next to me, "now that that's taken care of, let's be serious."

He chuckled, "we can do whatever you want." I rolled my eyes, "what the hell, shouldn't you have things planned for us? You're the one who dragged me out here."

"I know, which is why I need for you to get your bathing suit on and meet me out by the dock," he walked out of my room, and I just paused for a minute, wait? what did he just say?

I shrugged my shoulders and then pulled my black bathing suit out of my bag, slipping it on with out a problem. I did a little dance in the mirror because I just love how my curves look in this suite, I might just kill Justin with all this sexiness.

Whoops.

I put my sunglasses on and started to walk down to the dock, where there Justin stood with two jet ski's behind him.

"No fücking way." I gasped, "Justin!" I attacked him, "you have jet ski's?!" He nodded, "get on that one and we'll race."  I giggled, "Well you do know what's going to happen next, right?"

He smirked, "I'm gonna whoop your äss." My eyes widened, "id beg to differ, Bieber."

"Show me what you got, babygirl."

************************************

badgalava: girl I don't mean to interrupt your little retreat with Justin but.......

badgalava: Max is throwing a huge äss party

________________________

It's short, but I do short chapters. I'll update again tonight if we make goal.

And I saw what you guys all said, I won't stop updating (:

Goal; 50+ Votes & 30+ Comments.
( I made the goal a little lower, cuz it's a shorter chapter than others.)

xo, Emmy.