Chapter 13

BLAIR POV

The walk back to the dorm room felt like a walk to infinity. We walked silently, me only speaking to say 'Thank you,' when he held open the door for me. We both sat on our beds facing each other. 

"So I want to start," I said and he nodded. "Wesley last night you caught me by  complete surprise,' "I didn't mean to surprise you-" Wesley interrupted but I stopped him, 'You surprised me, you did. But I didn't mean to run away and reject you like that. But I had Joey, I couldn't let anything happen while I was with him, I'm not that kind of girl. But now that Joey and I are over, after I caught him making out with some girl, I want to tell you that I really like you too." I said. 

He was quiet for a minute and I was starting to get nervous. "So you and Joey broke up?" He asked quietly. 

I nodded, "Last night." I answered. 

He was quiet again, and scratched his head, "I don't want to be your rebound Blair." He said seriously. 

I was confused, "Why would you say that?" I asked him. 

"Because what else am I supposed to think? Last night you were saying you had a boyfriend who you liked, and then when you catch him cheating, now you want me? That seems like a rebound move to me." He shrugged, not looking at me.

"Wesley I've liked you since you saved me from that creep in the bathrooms. I just didn't think you felt the same way, or ever would feel the same way." I told him softly. I crept over to his bed and sat next to him. 

He looked up at me, almost shyly, "Really?" Wesley asked softly. 

I nodded, "Joey was nice but I couldn't ever seem to think of him the way I think of you." I admitted. 

Wesley wore a proud smirk at that, his brown eyes sparkling, "How do you think of me?" He asked slyly. I blushed, "Like how much I want to kiss you. How much I want to just lie with you and talk to you about everything." I said slowly. His smile grew, and in one swoop he pulled up my legs and scooped me onto his lap. 

He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "So you want to kiss me?" He asked finally. I bit my lip and nodded. "So why don't you?" He asked cheekily. With that I grabbed his face between my hands and pressed a my lips boldly against his. 

I pulled away, but he brought me right back to him, and I happily obliged. 

When we broke for air, I couldn't stop the stupid grin that was on my face. "Well I'm guessing that we're going to be an unorthodox pair, living together first, then kissing, then dating." He teased. 

"Dating? I don't remember you asking me out on a date." I teased him. 

Wesley gave me a sloppy smile, "I thought you were gonna ask me on a date." He joked back.

I shook my head and kissed him once more. "I just told you how I felt about you. If you want more of me, now you're going to have to do the talking." I said, hopping off his lap. 

Wesley whined at our distance. "Blair, will you please go on a date with me?" He asked. 

I smiled, "Yes, I'd like that." I replied. 

"Good, then tomorrow, I'm taking you for an all day date. Dress casually." He said. 

Wesley then stood up and headed for the door. "Where are you going?" I asked him. 

He just smiled, "I have some arrangements to make." He said mysteriously before slipping out the door.

I flopped on my bed, my heart racing and my stomach filled with butterflies. 

**Sorry for these short chapters but I'm leading up to things! Next chapter is Blair and Wesley's first date! Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment and vote! :) ***