Chapter 34

*Warning: More Language!**

WESLEY POV

"Oh she didn't tell you? We had a nice chat in the dining hall the other day. I promised her that I'd get her alone and we'd continue where we left off and that we'd have some fun." That asshole said, even having the guts to smirk as he said it.

Next thing I knew, Pete was on the floor, and I had a stinging fist. I looked over at Will, his jaw was tight and clenched. This was going to get out of hand

"Bet you didn't know that she is my little sister did you asshole. Just try to get recruited into a fraternity now." Will bit angrily. 

Pete's face was red, "You can't threaten me. Besides I'm just doing what any potential frat guy does. Go after a fucking hot chick who we want to, and eventually will, bang." He said, his voice slimy.

 I exploded, my fist repeatedly smashed against Pete's face. All I could see was red, I was blinded in my anger. Punch after punch was perfectly landed on Pete's face. I could hear my name being called and the words 'stop!' being yelled but I couldn't stop myself. I wasn't going to let anyone get away with hurting or harassing Blair, especially not this asshole.

"Wesley please!" I could hear Blair yell. I was about to stop when I saw Pete smirk again. His lip was bleeding but he was still acting cocky. 

"That's what she'll be saying to me later." He yelled. All possibilities of me stopping were gone. I jumped on top of him and pushed him to the ground, his arms pinned to his sides. 

Suddenly I felt myself lifted off of Pete. My arms were held by Will, and Pete was being pulled up by some other guys. 

"Break it up!" Two gruff voices ordered as kids cleared. 

"What the hell is going on here?" One officer asked. I looked up and saw the same officer from the night before with Joey. He caught attention of me and his face showed of disappointment. 

He put his shoulder on mine, "I'm taking this guy with me. We're gonna have a chat." He told the other officer who nodded. As we walked separately, I looked at the name tag which read Officer Willows. 

We walked outside until we found a bench. He sat down and patted the spot beside him. I slowly sat down and we sat in silence for a moment. "We're here again." Officer Willows sighed. 

"I'm sorry." Was the first thing I could muster out. 

"I don't think I got your name last time." He said. 

"Wesley" I replied. 

Officer Willows turned to me, "Wesley, I'm Officer Willows. You can call me Tim." He introduced, "What happened today?" He asked. As I told him the story he nodded, listening and absorbing everything I was saying. 

As I finished he looked contemplative. "Wesley, you seem like a smart kid, but you can't keep doing these things. Violence is gonna get you in trouble man, please stop doing it." He pleaded me. I was about to say something when his walkie talkie buzzed. 

He held it up to his ear and mumbled a few words. He sighed, "So I have some bad news. The boy who was in the altercation is going to the hospital, which means you are coming to the station with me." Tim informed me, standing up. I also stood up and followed him to his cruiser. 

Tonight I was to jail. 

--BREAK----

BLAIR POV

I was frozen. The fight just happened in the blink of an eye. Pete was on the floor, bleeding when the officers came and separated Wesley from Pete. 

Will looked furious... but Wes looked wild. When Wes was finally separated and taken by that officer for a chat, only then did I start to realize that I was shaking. 

Pete was picked up and inspected by security. Will pulled me close to him and hugged me, rocking me softly. "It's okay Blair. Wesley is fine, and Pete's not going to bother you anymore." Will cooed, trying to comfort me. 

Suddenly there was an EMT taking Pete away. "He's going to the hospital." I heard the EMT talking via walkie talkie. Will and I looked at each other. 

"What?" I asked in disbelief. 

"His nose is pretty swollen B. I think it's broken." Mona said. 

"Shit." I cursed. 

Wesley still wasn't back yet and I was starting to get worried. "When's Wes going to be back?" I asked nervously. 

"I'll go see if I can find out anything. You wait here with Mona and Wendy, I'll be right back." Will instructed, quickly jogging out the door. 

Wendy and Mona surrounded me, while I waited impatiently for Will to return back with Wesley, or hopefully any news. "It's gonna be okay B." Wendy reassured me. I really hoped so, but in the pit of my stomach something felt wrong. 

Will came back a few minutes later, a grave look on his face. "What's wrong? Where's Wesley?" I asked frantically.

 "Blair their taking him to campus security station." He answered, his voice dark. My heart sank to the pit of my stomach. 

"Oh my god." I said. 

"I'll take you to go see him. They'll probably let him out in a while. Let's go get him." Will said, wrapping an arm around me. 

I was gonna go bail my boyfriend out. 

AN: Hey! Does anyone know any good photo editing apps or good apps to make covers for stories? I want to make better covers for the stories but don't know what kind of apps are good. Any suggestions would be appreciated! :)