1. My Life

I got up from someone's yell. "Wake up bitch. You are late. Make me breakfast in ten minutes otherwise, it won't be good for you" I quickly got up from my small bed and without brushing my teeth or even visiting the bathroom, I rushed downstairs and started making breakfast. After 10 minutes I somehow managed to make breakfast and kept it on the table. When I was about to go upstairs I was harshly yanked back by my hair, I screamed in pain and fell to the ground with a soaring pain in my scalp. And then the shower of punches welcomed me on my ribs, face. I winced in pain, too afraid to say anything.

"You, bitch! Why the hell did you make eggs and toast? I want something else." He yelled and yanked me up on my feet by my hair and slapped me.

"S-sorry S-sir" I whispered. My so-called 'father' slapped me again and punched me on my jaw. And I fell to the ground, covering my face in defense.

"It better doesn't happen again or I'll give you the worst" he spits out and then left.

I didn't wait for anything and started to move even though I could hardly move with waves of pain racking through my body or else he would beat me more. I was very well aware of that. I crawled and reach the top of the stairs and made it into my room. I stayed for a few minutes on the floor crying. Then I remembered I had a school to attend and if I miss I would face more of my father's wrath which my body or my mind couldn't handle. So I dragged myself and showered with cold water to calm my bruises. I put on an oversized cream full sleeve top to cover my bruises and scars on my arm and black jeans. I put on my makeup to hide the bruises on my face and tied my blonde hair in a high pony. Without eating anything I made my way out of my so-called home and walked toward the school. After I reached it, I didn't look at anyone or anything as I made my way inside and towards the locker. I grabbed my books and went to attend the lecture.

The day went by I kept quiet and attended the classes and in my free time did what am I good at, my hobby, sketching. I don't want to brag about it but I'm pretty good at it, it's one of the things which I am proud of and confident about myself. The thing which was different today was the entry of some new boy who was the talking subject in the school like how 'hot' he looked or who was he and more. I just ignored it and continued my work like nothing unusual happened. In this school, you won't find new students every day, it's very rare so hence the person becomes a hot topic for the school. But I did see him and yes, he was good-looking as he has light brown colored almost hazel-colored eyes, dark brown hair, a toned body, and of course douche bag attitude. Why do good-looking boys have to be so egoistic, I wondered absentmindedly. Shrugging at my futile thoughts, I continued my boring lifeless day in school and went to my workplace which is an ice cream center. I work here part-time from Thursday to Sunday. I went to do my work, scooping ice cream and seeing happy, smiling faces of children, couples, friends which are making me envious but at the same time I'm happy to know that people don't have a miserable life like me and at least they are enjoying the life. I sighed. Doing my work and fake smiling at people.

After my shift, I went to where I don't want to go, my house. But I cannot run away yet, hence I went inside and got ready for more torture. Thankfully the house was empty so I cleaned the house which was filled with alcohol bottles and empty drug packets. And then I made dinner and my stomach growled very badly reminding me that I haven't eaten anything, so I made spaghetti for myself too and then served it on a plate and kept it on the table after covering it while taking some for me and went to my room. I ate it and then changed into my night dress. I lay down and the thoughts of how bad my life comes into my mind. I don't talk much to anyone, I don't have friends, I don't have parents, I don't have a lot of money, I don't have a proper body, my bones are visible, I don't have happiness in my life, I don't have life, I don't live; I survive it. With these sorrowful and depressing yet truthful thoughts, I slept and welcomed the nightmares.

----------
Heya, readers! So this is the first chapter. I hope you liked it.

Thank you for reading. If you liked this chapter, please hit the little star to vote, comments are always welcomed. And lastly, love ya all