56. Luna Queen

"It's time, it's time" Macy excitedly announced

"It's time, it's time" Macy excitedly announced. And so we walked to the place where the ceremony would take place. Eros was already present waiting for me. As the moon started to appear in the sky, it was my cue to walk in the woods which was near the castle.

This is very important as the Luna ceremony is equivalent to a wedding. For all the werewolves we would be married after this ceremony perhaps even more sacred. Mason was waiting for me at a distance from the pedestal. As I don't have my parents nor does Eros, Mason took the place to walk me to the pedestal.

Eros stood at the pedestal wearing a black suit with a silk white tie matching my dress. The suit fit him perfectly, accenting his muscles and made him look more like Greek God then he usually is. It also complemented his green foresty eyes and dark hairs which I love too much.

He gave me his huge smile with his eyes shining brightly, happily in the almost dark sky when we made eye contact. While I wounded my arm around Mason's arm so we could walk towards where my mate was ready for me. Through all of this, we never broke eye contact. He was smiling and so was I.

With my eyes only on Eros, I didn't even get the chance to appreciate the beauty which was the decor that was made for us in such a short time.

I was counting down the steps until I would reach Eros. Five. Four. Three. Two. And finally one.

Mason smiled and kissed my forehead. "Even though you are my brother and hella stronger than me but you hurt my sister and friend over here I'll not hesitate to kick your ass," Mason said to Eros while giving my hand in his awaiting one.

"Never, brother," Eros vowed and held my hand while making me stand exactly opposite to him.

"I still can't seem to take my eyes off you, Amelia. You are so breathtakingly beautiful." he minds linked me.

"And so are you, my king," I replied.

"Finally now I can have you. Tonight, my queen I'll show you how much I love you" he said sensually. While I blushed a little thinking about what would happen tonight.

We decided to do all the things a little traditional and old way and hence we decided to wait for the Luna Ceremony and after that ceremony; We would mate on the same night. I was freaking out about it too.

And then my attention was towards the Elder Silas, who is one of the most knowledgeable people in the territory. He is the one who is going to perform the ceremony.

"Today we all are present here to witness the coronation and Luna ceremony of Amelia Queens who is the mate of Eros Kings, the King of Werewolf kingdom. After this ceremony, Amelia Queens would be named and given the title of the Queen of the werewolf kingdom. Being the truthful mate of our King would make her the true Queen and Luna of not only Silver Moon but all the packs around the world." he paused. "Now my King and his mate, I would request you to make a cut on your palm with this knife which had been used in all the previous coronations."