50. Love

"Are you hurt? And Amelia you shouldn't have come into a war zone like that

"Are you hurt? And Amelia you shouldn't have come into a war zone like that. Do you have any idea how scared I was! And how did your eyes changed from light blue to electric blue like a dark neon color, how and why? Can you tell me, Amelia I am talking to you. Ame-" I stopped Eros' rambling by putting a hand on his mouth.

"I'll tell you everything Eros but first we need to get out of this place and especially away from Samuel's corpse" I shuddered and he nodded.

We both walked and saw a lot of corpses fortunately all were of the enemy's. I wish that there was any other way of doing this, so many lost their lives today even though they were rogues they still do not deserve to die in such a horrific way. I sighed softly, now what done is done. I have to make sure that they get a proper funeral.

We reached our room and all I want to do was change that cloth and have a good bath first and I guess Eros thought or maybe read my thoughts as he said "Let's clean ourselves first then you can explain everything to me. " I nodded in gratitude. Eros took his clothes and went to another bathroom to have a shower.

After taking fresh cloths I went inside the shower and stripped to have a shower.

As I washed my hairs and body, I looked down to see blood getting mixed with colorless water making it taint with its redness. My mind going back to a number of deaths occurred today; I shook my head to remove those thoughts.

I walked back to the room and saw Eros waiting for me. I walked towards him and looked at him sadly.

He opened his arms as he could just sense how much I need to be snuggled in his arms. And without a moment of hesitation, I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around him.

Before he could ask about today, I said "A few weeks ago I came to know that I have the power of controlling minds and power of healing. And before you ask why I didn't tell you before it was because I know with these powers we can win this war easily and I also know that no matter what, you won't let me fight and hence I started practicing my powers in secret." I explained to him.

For a moment he was just staring me blankly then said "I get it why you didn't tell me before but do you have any idea how worried I was. I was surprised seeing my mate whom I specifically told to stay away from war, standing in her wolf form and not just that but miraculously her eyes are glowing electric blue in color. Letting you fight and then after few minutes finding you nowhere, scared me to the core. I was scared, Amelia. I was so fucking scared." his voice broke at last word. I felt so guilty for making him feel this way. I caressed his cheek gently, looking at his foresty green eyes. He took a deep breath and continued "And then after everything finding you fighting with your father, killing him. I know how hard it was for you. Killing the only blood-related family, killing the person who was supposed to be your protector, your first support system. You are so strong, my mate. So, so strong. I don't know if I would ever be that strong." I didn't realize that I was crying until he wiped it gently off my face.

I burrowed my face in his neck and tightened my hold on him. His arms made me feel secured, safe, and loved. I just love him. Wait, I love him? I questioned myself and the answer came a sure yes.

So without much thinking, I blurt out softly "I love you" his body stilled in my arms.

He pulled back so he could see my face and asked, "What did you just say?" I shyly looked down, he softly grabbed my chin and made me look at him and said "Don't look down, you said you love me. Do you? Please tell me that you do." I nodded. "Tell me, I want to hear it" he demanded.

"I love you, Eros. So, so much. I am so grateful to have you in my life. I love your foresty green eyes which make me lost in them with their depth. Your scent is my favorite smell. Your hairs are so soft which makes me touch and play with them every time I look at them. Your arms are my safe haven, I feel so safe and protected when I have them around me. Your voice is a sound which my ears crave to hear all the time. You. I love you and I have been but I just realized it but I do. I love you, Eros Leone Kings." I confessed him truthfully while staring into his eyes.

After my confession, his eyes got watered a bit and before I could reach in any way he kissed me hard.

"I love you too, Amelia. So, so much. You have no idea how long I have been waiting to hear you say that. You make me the happiest and luckiest guy in the world, Amelia. "

And for a long time all we did was kissing each other while conveying our love for each other through them.
"With whom were you practicing your powers?" Eros asked me suddenly.

"Mason, he was the only one who knew about my plan and helped me control my powers."

"Okay," he seemed a little angry.

I just kissed his nose and said "You know I love you, right. No need to get overprotective."

"I know but he got to know about your powers before me. That's unfair" he whined and pouted. I shook my head with a smile and kissed him.

After pulling back I asked him "Can we hold a proper funeral for all the dead wolves?"

"But no one died from our pack," he said confused.

"I know but the enemy who died were also wolves and no matter what bad they did, they deserve to be buried with a proper funeral."

He looked at me with admiration, pride, and love. "You will make the best Luna for our pack and Luna Queen to all the other packs. Okay, we will have a funeral tomorrow, love"

I smiled at him happily.
---------

We completed the 50th chapter of TKQ. Yay! ❤

So in the kind of celebration, I thought we should do something. And of course, that will be decided by you all. All you have to do is make sure you comment on what will you like to take part in. Pretty easy, right?

A) I could do a character Q&A. You can ask the questions you have for any character until now and I'll answer them.

B) You can write one-shot or convos between characters or anything that sort and I'll put them in this book with your username.

C) You want to suggest anything else and we can work on that.

OR

D) Not to do anything.

Your choice. The maximum votes to the choice will be selected. So pretty please take part in it!

Thankyouu so much for reading and supporting my book. I am beyond thankful that we reached 200K, let's reach more milestones together, shall we?