64. Where Home Is

It's been few days since Eros left and safe to say it again I've been lonely and depressing, Macy was there with me trying to keep me happy but it was short-lived as soon as she left, I would feel lonely

The last call I had with him the day before yesterday he reached the pack where they thought Julius would be attacking next but he wasn't there and so they decided to wait a day and try to find where else he could attack.

*Flashback*

I was with Macy when Bren walked and told me that Eros is on the phone. My mood brightened as I heard about it.

I kept the phone on my ear and said a breathly 'hi'.

Eros' smooth yet deep voice came out of the phone, "Hi, darling."

And for the next few seconds, none of us said a word but rather listened to each other's breathing and quietly Macy with Bren walked out to give us some privacy.

"How are you baby?" he broke the silence.

"I miss you," I said instead.

He exhaled heavily, "I miss you too, baby. More than you can think"

"How is it going? Anything new?" I asked.

"We have arrived at the pack but there is still no sign of Julius. We have decided to wait for another day and if nothing happens we will try to see where else would he attack." Eros explained.

"When are you coming back?" I asked in a small voice, a lump forming in my throat.

"Within few days." he stopped and in the background, I can hear someone else talking to him. "Baby, I have to go they think they found something."

The lump got bigger and a tear went down my cheek, "Okay. I love you"

"Please don't cry, Amelia. It's killing me to not talk to you or touch you or wipe your tears, wrap you in my arms. We will meet soon baby, I promise. Be strong. I know you are strong, show everyone how strong you are. I love you, Amor" he promised me.

"Okay. Tare care, bye" I said and I ended the phone call.

I took a deep breath and willed myself to not cry or be sad. I have to be strong for me, for Eros.

*End of Flashback*

Since then, I have been trying my hardest to not cry and take care of the pack. And I am doing an okay job at that, at least it is making me busier so I don't have too much time thinking about Eros. Selene is also giving me the strength to keep going strong and I am so thankful to have her in my life as my other half.