49. The War (Part 3)

The moment I reached the safe house of the pack I saw all the women, kids, and other citizens huddled together

The moment I reached the safe house of the pack I saw all the women, kids, and other citizens huddled together. The look of worry clear on their faces. I had to follow my plan but first I needed to do this.

I cleared my throat and said to everyone "I know you all are worried about your family members, your friends, your pack members and I want to promise you not just your Alpha King Eros, warriors but I, myself are going to do everything in our power to make everyone safe. I can't promise you that no one is going to die but I can promise you that I will try my hardest to not let it happen. I as your Luna will stand by you at every single time good, bad, and through all. And hence I am going outside because as your Luna Queen it is also my responsibility to make sure you all are safe. And I expect that you will keep faith in us." After I finished my speech everyone clapped and their eyes showed pride. I smiled at them.

Before going out in the war zone everyone wished me luck and I reassured them.

'Let's show everyone how strong are we!' Selene said with determination.

'Yes, we shall!'

I shifted to my wolf form as in this way I could smell better. I followed the fragrance of fresh rained forest that is the scent of Eros. I sniffed it deeply and followed it.

It led me to the end of the forest. I could hear noises of growls, ripping flesh, and snarls. The first thing my blue eyes focused on seeing Eros was on the zombies like a person who looked scary. Their skin was ripped from a lot of places and the muscles and bones were visible, it took a lot of effort to not puke at the gruesome sight. Then I focused on the witch who was hiding and it cleared that these zombies were her work, besides her was my father who was also cowardly hiding rather than fighting.

'Don't worry Amelia he would die today. He has to die with all the things he had done to us. To you, to me. Today we will get justice.' Selene encouraged me.

'Yes and we will make sure he dies'

I closed my eyes and let myself relax. I connected myself and Selene together. Then I thought about what I wanted these zombies to do and concentrated to let the order reach their mind. The only thought running in my head was 'Walk away' This order was playing in loops in their mind. And then it made its effect as they slowly walked away from the war zone. Selene and I mentally cried in joy. In this case, it was easy as they were already dead and their mental walls were none and hence not much of my energy is wasted on it.

A few weeks ago while training I discovered that we had the power of controlling minds. It is very difficult as I have to sneak into their minds after breaking those mental walls. After multiple failed attempts I could somehow get a hang of it. For this to work Selene and I have to be together, my mind, my wolf, and my soul should be together for this to work and not only this but the only thing that should be in my mind at that time would be what I want that person to do. Nobody knows about my power including Eros, the only one who knew was Mason as he was the one helping me to work on it. If Eros knew about my plan to use this and enter the war, he would have tied me in our room or something. So I had to this very carefully without letting him know about my plan.