32. The Date

A small but a sweet chapter for all Erlia fans <3

"Calm down, Amelia" a voice demanded but also had a hint of desperation and fear

"Calm down, Amelia" a voice demanded but also had a hint of desperation and fear. But my body and mind were still in a panic state, my breathing coming fast with my body shaking like a leaf.

"Come back, baby. Breathe. Breathe in, breathe out. LISTEN TO ME, AMELIA" the same voice sounded now coated with more desperation and fear. With the voice so were the hand rubbing my back and other one shaking my shoulder or rubbing my cheek.

The touch and voice made my body slowly lose its vigorous trembling, and the sparks from the touch were just fueling it. Now that my eyes were clear, I could see the worried look on Eros' face, he sighed in relief after seeing that my eyes were now focused on his face. As I continued to see his face, the blurriness decreased and so did my body calmed.

"Sh. Baby, Amelia. You are okay. You are okay." he chanted.

"I'm so-so so-sorry. I just-" I managed to stammer some words but before completing my sentence, Eros stopped me.

"No need to apologize. I get it, you are scared but Amelia I would never, ever let anything happen to you. I promise you" he said and embraced me tightly.
"I know and that's why I'm not afraid for myself but for you. What if something happened to you. I cannot live with myself " I said, pain and fear lacing my voice. His hold on me tightened further.

"Mi Corazon, you don't have to worry about me. I am an Alpha and that to King of Alphas. I admit I was worried about you but then I also know that I will never let any harm come your way." he said gently.

I sniffled and said "But you aren't invincible Eros and just like you were worried about me so will I be worried about you, always" he smiled hugely at me.

After a minute he broke the silence and said "Enough of this. I wanted to ask you something, would you go on a date with me, tonight? "

I chuckled and said "Yes"

"And there comes my favorite smile." he cooed and pecked my cheeks which sure were salty from the tears and were now reddened. "Okay so get ready I'll come to get you at 5 and wear something warm and comfortable" he informed me and went out to get ready for our date but not without kissing me hard and leaving me in a daze.

I shook my head but a big smile still adorned on my face, all thoughts about that letter vanished.

I went to have a bath as I was still having an hour and I was not in the mood for making a hairstyle or applying heavy makeup.

So after having a bath, I changed into black skinny jeans and a full sleeve cream colored thin sweater and boots. For my makeup, I just applied some mascara, eyeliner, and gloss to my lips.

Eros came exactly at 5 and he was looking as handsome as ever even in casual clothes, he was wearing a white fitted T-shirt which showed his all strong muscles and black skinny jeans.

"You look beautiful, just like always Mi Corazon " I blushed at his comment and places my hand in his and we both walked out to his garage. He took his jeep which I had no idea that he had it.

"You also have a jeep?" I questioned my thoughts.

"Yes, but it isn't much used. Only used for mountainous or terrain area" he informed me.

"So we are going somewhere mountainous but where?"

"You'll see," he said and took my hand in his and continued the drive.

During the whole ride, we talked about small things and just joked with each other. It was a pretty good ride.

I looked at the scenery as Eros stopped his jeep. The scene's beauty was enough to make me forget everything but it's beauty as without actually knowing I started walking out of the jeep and started walking towards it.

It was something which I haven't seen anywhere. A beautiful lake surrounded by mountains and big trees which just magnified its beauty. I was awestruck. Just opposite to it was a big log of the tree which I suppose we would be used for sitting purpose.

The bareness of nature and it's true form without the interference of humans made this a truly amazing site which I'm sure I won't forget about.

Eros wrapped his arms around me from the back with his face on my shoulder "So did you liked it?" his breath tickling me on my neck.

"It's magnificent" I breathed.

"I know and so are you" he complimented me and my cheeks replied him by redding themselves.

"You just can't miss an opportunity, can you?" I joked.

"Of course not. I won't miss any opportunity to remind you, how beautiful you are"
----------
Random fact: Have you all noticed that I use the word 'beautiful' a lot and I just don't why I do!
-----------
Mi Corazon - My sweetheart

Short, I know but the next chapter is going to be big and pretty informative.

I hope you liked it. And if you did then please hit the little star to vote and don't forget to voice your thoughts by commenting them, it encourages me to write. So please do it!