34. Birthday

*Important author's note at the end, please do read it*

"Happiest Birthday Amelia" Eros whispered into my ear after he woke me up and kissed me deeply

I was still dizzy. "How did you know that today is my birthday? I didn't remember telling you!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, you didn't mention that to me and I'm very disappointed that you haven't informed me. If Macy hasn't told me then I would have never had an idea about it and would have missed your birthday. Why didn't you told me about it?" He said hurt evident in his voice and eyes.

I immediately felt guilty and said after caressing his cheek "Eros, I actually didn't remember that today is my birthday. And secondly, for years I haven't celebrated my birthday so for me, nothing is special today." I explained to him.

He held my hand which was caressing his cheek, held it and said "But it is. It doesn't matter that your birthday wasn't celebrated before but from now on, it will be. So tonight there's going to be a barbeque party for your birthday!" and pecked my nose.

"But you don't need to. I'm okay with spending my birthday with you "

"We will. I've everything already planned or more like Macy planned everything. You get ready. And then just you and I are going to celebrate your birthday." he informed me and kissed me before leaving the room.

I finally got up after processing everything. I decided to wear a denim top with a grey printed skirt. I just left my hairs in its natural waviness (picture above/on the side)

I rechecked myself and after satisfied with the way I look, I walked out and saw Eros waiting patiently in the corridor.

"Hey. You look beautiful, birthday girl" he teased me knowing my cheeks would become red and kissed my nose. And my cheeks redden in response.

"So do you" I replied shyly. He looked as handsome as ever in just a grey fitted T-shirt with a leather jacket and black fitted jeans.

"Thank you, Mi Novia"

"You know, you still haven't explained to me what you called me in Spanish" I pointed out as we went into the car.

"And why should I tell you?" he teased me. Again. But I'm happy that I could see his playful side, as it doesn't come often.

"Because today is my birthday" I whined childishly. Playing along with him.

"Oh, is it now?" he said and gently flicked my nose. I scrunched it up in response.