6. My Queen

I was having such an amazing time with my mate Amelia, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl

I was having such an amazing time with my mate Amelia, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Today was one of the best days of my life yet. Her voice, her smell has become my drug which I'm hopelessly addicted to and I couldn't be happier. Her shyness, her smile, her eyes made my life brighter. And then like every good thing ends, the time with her for today was also up by some mutt Rogues. I'm so gonna kill them. They made me leave my mate. The phone call was of my Beta Bren telling me that rogues are seen in my territory. I gripped the wheel tighter. Just wait till I reach there, you rogues and with that thought, I drove fast then I should have.

I reached the area, where they were seen last. I spotted my Beta Bren and Gamma Jack with a few of my best warriors. They approached me.

"Where were they exactly seen?" I demanded in my Alpha tone.

Bren bowed before answering "Over here" and pointed the area to me.

"Tell me everything" I demanded.

He nodded and told me everything from when they were seen to how many they were and etcetera. 

"Increase the guards by the boundaries and aware everyone in the pack nearby. And next time if they are spotted, immediately contact me and make all the women and children away from that place. Do you get that?" I ordered monotonously but still, the hint of anger could be detected in my voice because of these rogues.

I got an answer of 'Yes Alpha' and noddings from them. I nodded back and dismissed them. But Bren stayed.

"So how's our Luna Queen?" He asked with a smile. When there are serious matters and in public, we become the Alpha and Beta but in privacy, we are best friends so he knows about Amelia.

Thinking about her made me smile. "She's amazing, man. Her name is Amelia Queens" I smiled broadly.

"Okay. Best of luck, bro" he said while patting my shoulder before leaving.
It was around dinner time. And thinking about Amelia made me panicked that whether she is fine or not. If anything happened to her, I don't- I don't even want to entertain that thought. I shifted into my reddish-brown wolf. My wolf is much bigger than any werewolf because I'm Alpha and on the top of that I'm the King of all Alphas. My wolf Bryce howled in panic and we broke into a run towards her house. I told someone to follow her on the first day I met her so in case of any emergency.  I spotted her house and shifted in human form and wore just shorts. The lights in the house were off so probably she would be asleep. I sighed in relief but I have to see her and then only I could completely calm down.

I climbed with the help of trees and went into her room through the window and I saw her lying peacefully. I sighed in complete relief and my body relaxed from its tensed position. I went near her bed and inhaled her soothing smell of roses and vanilla. And I instantly became calm and relaxed. I caressed her cheek gently when she stirred a bit, I dropped my hand and she unconsciously frowned. I smiled hugely and bent down and kissed her cheek gently and a smile came into her beautiful face. I couldn't hold any longer so I gently shifted her and lay down next to her. I wrapped her in my arms and she snuggled deeper, I smiled. I played with her hair. I wish I could do this when she was conscious and not sleeping but that has to wait. For her, I could wait as long as possible especially when I had waited for more than 100 years.

'It will happen soon Eros. Just enjoy this time with our beautiful Amelia' Bryce said while smiling.

I nodded and held her tighter in my arms. She rested her head on my chest. With her heartbeat and even breathing being my lullaby I drifted to sleep in no time.

I woke when someone yelled in my mind. I saw Amelia in my arms and I smiled brightly when I remembered that last night I slept here itself. Bren was mind linking me and asking where was I.

'I'm coming in a few minutes'  I sleepily answered. It was dawn at that time. Then I cut off the link. And stared at my Amelia. She was still sleeping in my arms while snuggling and a small smile on her face. I kissed her both cheeks and her forehead. And unwittingly untangled myself from her. As I stood near her bed. She frowned when she realized I'm not on the bed. I smiled how cute she looked and my heart fluttered, even being unconscious she could understand that I left the bed. I kissed her forehead again and whispered

"I am sorry, I have to go. Sleep and take care of yourself for me, My Queen"

-----------

Heya, Lovelies!! Eros is such a sweetheart. Isn't he? 😍

Thankyouu so much for reading. If you like this chapter then hit the little star to vote and please share your views by commenting them. Love ya all

A/N (25/11/20) : After reading the comments I realized that a lot of people are confused about how he is 22 years old yet in this chapter it is said that he's over 100 years old. Let me assure you that it is not a plot hole or a typo, I know what I wrote and as for the explanation regarding why and how, you have to read the further chapters. It will all be explained, I promise!