46. Before The War

There are times when it feels as if a year has passed but at the same time it also feels that hardly a week is passed and this is what I was feeling since the news of the war

There are times when it feels as if a year has passed but at the same time it also feels that hardly a week is passed and this is what I was feeling since the news of the war. It's been two months but it feels like a year has gone as it slowly drags itself and a week as so many things have happened it feels like yesterday.

Tomorrow is the day of the war. War against injustice, the war against my tormentor, the war against my father, the war against Samuel Scott.

As if every cell in my body knew how important tomorrow will be, it couldn't relax. I was on edge the whole time.

"Mia, let's go. The pack has gathered" Eros called out. I joined him and together with our hands intertwined with each other, we walked to the packed ground where all the members were gathered.

Everyone was gathered together looking at Eros and me with the utmost respect, admiration, and trust. There were many members who came from Tierra De Lobos to participate in the war and even after they don't know me, they still are looking at me with such emotions that made my eyes water.

Once upon a time, I had no one and now I have so many people caring, respecting me so much that without care for their lives, are protecting me and wouldn't hesitate to die for it.

"Good evening, everyone" Eros' voice filled with authority snapped me from my thoughts. "Thank you all of you for helping my mate and our pack's Luna to fight against her father, her abuser and we both appreciate it a lot. Even after knowing the fact that not all of you might get back to your family and yet you all are fighting in the war; I promise you I will not let you down and I will protect you in every way I possibly could. All the members who aren't taking part in the war including children, pregnant women, elders, and incapable of fighting men and women are supposed to be in a safe house tomorrow, few of the best guards will be protecting you. And for all those who are participating in the war, tomorrow we will fight. Have a good sleep and spend time with your families." Eros concluded his speech.

Everyone was about to go when I stopped them by taking the mic. Eros looked at me in confusion. I just smiled a small smile in his way.

I need to do this. I can do this. I encouraged myself and began to speak "Eros already informed all of you details of tomorrow but I wanted to thank you myself. Thank you so much, I cannot even begin to appreciate or reciprocate what you are doing for me. Many of you don't even know me personally but still, you are not hesitating to risk your lives and I truly don't know how to repay it. I know I am not the best Luna, hell I am so broken, abused. I haven't been loved for years and then Eros and you all came suddenly into my life and made me remember what love really is. I cannot promise you that I won't make any mistake and be the perfect Luna but I can assure you that I will try my best to give you everything and be the best Luna I could. I also promise you that if I have to die to save you, I will without any hesitation. And I hope and pray that none of you would have to sacrifice your life for me. Thank you, thank you so much for giving me respect and love." I ended my speech. Every word I spoke was the truth.

Everybody started clapping and cheering loudly, many were teary-eyed. Eros looked at me with pride, love, and awe. He took my hand and kissed it and if it was even possible everyone started cheering more loudly.

'Our Pack' Bryce, Eros, Selene, and I said at the same time. Pride lacing our voices.

After coming back from pack ground, Eros and I watched some movies and cuddled with each other. We both weren't actually seeing the screen but were lost in our thoughts. The movie got finished yet no one bothered to turn the TV off or say anything.

I was seated in his lap my head on his chest and his fingers making small circles and designs on my wrist as he was submerged in his thoughts.

I broke the silence by placing small kisses on his face. His eyes focused on me. I smiled at him. I kissed his forehead while caressing his sharp jaw. Then placed kisses on his nose, cheeks, chin covering his face with kisses while he kept his eyes closed and hands holding my hips tightly while pulling myself to him. I kissed his eyelids gently and he groaned. He couldn't control himself as he opened his eyes and grabbed my face and smashed our lips together in a passionate kiss.

After a few minutes of making out. He said "I will keep you safe, I will not let that fucker get to you. He will die. So,  please be safe inside the safe house. "

I nodded. I felt bad lying to him. But I cannot just sit there and let everyone else risking their lives for me. I won't be in a safe house. I and Selene have made a plan, a plan for finally ending Samuel.
___________

She thought that she could run away from me

She thought that she could run away from me. I will always find her.

I had given them a chance to either give me she and no one will die or war will take place in which we are going to kill everyone. And as stupid as they are they chose war. Good for me, I guess. I get to torture her more than before. That bitch needs to be reminded that she belongs to me. And only me.

She doesn't know that I have a surprise for them. A surprise which I will enjoy and they wouldn't.

And tomorrow I would have her and kill that petty pack and her so-called mate.

Tomorrow she will be mine again.

------------
Question of the chapter: Which food item you wouldn't mind eating every day?

Mine is definitely dessert. I am the biggest sweet tooth you would ever meet. The main reason I like to go to parties is that they would have some cake and ice cream!  :P
-----------

I am sorry I couldn't update for so many days. And now it's like 3:30 in the morning and I am updating a chapter. I am on vacation which is for like 22 days. After two years we finally went somewhere. And lemme tell you every day was crazy and so so fun. The main vacation thing was only 4 days but 4 days we were out for the religious place and 14 days at my Nani's (mother's mother) place. So, yeah. Am I forgiven? *awkwardly shuffles legs and makes a puppy face*

Anyway, the most awaited war will start in the next chapter! *hums a dramatic tune*
If you liked my stupidness and the chapter then please tap the little star to vote. You know commenting is free so you can even do that, how good is that isn't it? Thankyouu so much for reading❤