18. First Date (Part 2)

"You remembered that my favorite dish was lasagna?" my beautiful mate asked me with awe in her eyes and my face softened

'so whipped' Bryce commented with a smirk.

'So are you' I replied with a smug look.

'of course, I am, this is my mate you are talking. I can do anything for her' he said honestly.

'OUR mate' I corrected him with emphasizing on ours.

'Whatever. And I think you should reply to OUR mate as she is waiting ' he said more like mocked me and then cut off our link.

"Of course I remember, Sweetheart. How could I forget my girlfriend's favorite dish" I replied with a grin. She replied in the most adorable way, by blushing.

She opened all the covered dishes which revealed pasta, garlic bread.

"Thank you so much for doing all of this Eros," she said softly while leaning in and quickly kissing me on the cheek.

"My pleasure, Hermosa," I said and kissed her cheek softly and kept lingered my lips on her cheek for dew extra seconds. And then pulled back and have the pleasure of seeing red color rising on her cheeks and smile gracing on her lips.

"You should eat more," I said firmly when I saw how little she took on her plate.

"No, I'm really fine actually this is more than I normally eat"

As for werewolves, our appetite is much more than humans because of our high metabolism rate but even for a human, her appetite is very less. I need to increase it, my girl should be healthy she shouldn't have any problems related to necessities in the least. So I put more lasagna on her plate after she finished all her food present on the plate.

"Eros, I can't. I'm full" she whined.

"No excuses Amelia. You have to finish it and look it's your favorite dish so you have to. Now eat it up " I said sternly.

"But I'm full," she said and made a puppy look which made me almost, almost give in but at last, I snapped out and playfully glared at her.

"That won't work on me, baby, at least for now, " I said and whispered the last part. She huffed like a child and I chuckled. When she finished her lasagna, I nodded in content.

"See, now wasn't it that hard. Good girl"

She glared at me and again huffed and looked like an adorable chipmunk.