72. Love Is..

It has been two days since I woke up to see Eros sitting beside me

It has been two days since I woke up to see Eros sitting beside me. He was so asleep but woke up when I did. He burst into tears after seeing me. My heart broke seeing him cry. I hardly ever saw him shed a tear and when he did, I feel so helpless. I am so bad at consoling so I did what I am good at; I hugged him to me, tightly.

"I'm here, Eros. Don't cry, baby." I softly whispered in his ear as his arms tightened around me.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't there when you needed me, you had to go through so, so much" he whispered back.

"It wasn't your fault, it was nobody's fault" I reminded him. I shushed him as I saw he was going to say something. I raked my fingers through his hair and laid down back on the bed with him.

"Oh my God. You should have seen how badass Amelia was. She like ended the war like a war goddess." I was brought back to the present time as Macy said this to Eros while I was sitting on Eros' lap with Macy and Bren beside us on the couch. Eros kissed my head and whispered that he is proud of me. "I still remember how different she was when she came here but now look at her. She has grown up so much. I'm so proud of you" she continued and squeezed my hand. I squeezed her hand back and beamed at her.

"But I have a question how did you do that? As in how can you control nature?" Bren questioned

I took a moment to collect my thoughts and try to explain as clearly as I can. "When I heard that Eros was in danger, something inside me just snapped. I felt this powerful surge of power just rushing out of me through my veins. The only things that were in my mind were to save Eros and kill Julius. And all of a sudden I can control nature in some way. I rather think that it was a gift from Moon Goddess, herself. She knew how badly I needed to have some miracle and that is what she gave me."

Everybody nodded at my explanation. "Have you tried it again?" Macy asked.

"No. And I don't want to. That ability is too sacred for me. I would like to use it as less as I can. And controlling nature is not something ethical, I feel. It is the moon goddess' world, who am I to use it for my selfish uses." I answered. I have thought about it and came to the conclusion to really forget about that ability because hopefully, I don't have to use it anymore.

"That's so correct and I am happy that you took that decision," Octavia said to me.

"Thank you, Queen Octavia" I smiled at her.

"I think it's time for us to leave. We have overstayed and our kingdoms need us back." Aurelia announced.

I stood up and hugged both of them. "Thank you so much for your help. I cannot imagine what would I have done without both of your help. And if you need me or any help from the Werewolf Kingdom, we will be there as soon as possible." I thanked them.