Chapter 7

"So what would you like to drink?" I asked the shaking and stuttering fool in front of me. "U-um coffee is f-fine" he said still shaking. "What do you want in it?" "N-nothing ma'am I l-like m-my coffee black" he said. As I was making coffee I said to him, "So are you scared or do you just always stutter?" "Well i-i guess i-im just scared?" He said questioning himself. At that moment Jaxson walked in and sat in my chair. I slid the coffee towards Bat and sat on Jaxson's lap (plz don't take that in a creepy way XD) Bat didn't seem to mind so I jut continued talking. "So you want to be my student?" I ask the shaking boy. "Yes ma'am. The way you fight and talk if pure art!" He said not stutturing anymore. "Tsk suck up" I heard Jaxson mumble behind me and I elbowed him in the ribs breaking a few. "Thank you very much, but here's the thing. I'm part if a genin squad now, plus I have to work with other recruits so if youre completely willing to follow my schedule them of course." I said he started shaking. "REALLY!" He yelled. I could visibly see Jaxson flinch at the sudden loud noise. "Ok first let me set some rules. 1. Don't stutter 2. If you get in any trouble from any of the former Ambu for leaving early call me. 3. If you're severly hurt its your fault. 4. Show up every morning here or at my home at 5 I don't care if the door is locked just break the door and finally  5. If you ever disobey me I'll slit your throat and make you drink the blood." I said my eyes Turing white. Sure I can control it so I wouldn't kill him I just wanted to scare the crap out of him. His coffee leaked out of his mouth as he passed out and I just giggled. "So Jax how have you been?" I asked the neko that I was sitting on. "Meh pretty good I've been tired lately." He said yawning. I yawned to and he carried me to the bed in this room and we passed out. (Hes like a big brother)

As I woke up I looked around taking in my surroundings. I then got the urge that Bat needed to leave the dorm and the ANBU wouldn't let him. As I teleported to him he was in a meeting that he wasn't allowed to leave. As I showed up black and red rose pettles filled the room. I already had to come to this meeting to collect Boars essay anyway. I appeared next to bat. "Office" I whispered and he nodded getting up walking towards the the door. "Sorry kid you can't leave for any reason." One to the guard ANBU said. "Move" I commanded and they moved out of the way quickly. I them looked at boar and he was sweating bullets. "Boar?" I said sternly. He gulped "Y-yes?" He said truing to sound confident. "Did you finish the essay?" "U-um I'm at 49 pages" he said with a scared expression. "You have two minutes finish now." I said throwing his essay back at his face. As he was speed wringing I took the time to look over what they where in a meeting about. "You know i'm offended you didn't even invite your captain to a meeting?" I said questioningly. "Permission to speak?" Jaguar said. "Granted" I said still looking at boar. "Boar claimed that you'd just show up late anyway so what's the point" "is that a quote?" "Yes ma'am" 'Tsk idiot' I mumbled under my breathe. "DONE!" Boar shouted. I grabbed his essay and flicked through the pages. He's not as dumb as I thought. He even used black paper and white ink which is how I always want things. "Good job I don't have to cut you in half!" I said with a close eye smile. "Bye" I said teleporting back to my office.

"We're gonna start out simple, this is a patience excersise" I explained at he was in a white room with a continues beeping. Me and Jax just watched and he was waiting some of my pocky. I pulled out a book to wait and see how long he lasted. After a total of 3.24 minutes he blew the door up with the jutsu I taught him. Jaxson was pissed because he didn't undertand that that was the point. As Bat walked out he started apoligizing like crazy. "3.24 minutes." I said clicking my toungue. "Congrats you passed the first quiz!" I said and then explained how and ANBU Shouldn't have much patience if theyre locked up and he marveled at my 'teaching methods' I just laughed and went back home to go to bed.

This ones shorter than the rest BC I'm tired! Sorry!
Bye bitches

~OBNOXIOUS