Chapter 10

I've been typing on my computer for I think a few chapters so if it looks different sorry, also if you watch fairy tail thwn you should know what a dragon slayer is. Well Kiyoko has the senses of one. If you don't watch FT then she kinda has the senses of a dog. That'll help you understand a little more in the story. THAT'S ALL BYE!

I woke up on someones back and that angered me. Only Gramps held me on his back and this person is too lean and skinny to me Gramps. I kept my eyes closed and listened to the conversation between the people I was with. "Tsk what a drag" "Listen your the only person who could carry her so shut up" Ino whinned. "tsk She's as light as a feather so you could have easily carried her" Choji chuckled at Shikimaru's joke. I eventually realized I was on Shikimaru's back. I opened my eyes yawning and grunting.

SHIKIMARU'S POV BITCHES!!!!

I heard Kiyoko yawn and felt her stretch as I carried her. Once everyone noticed she was awake we all stopped. "Goodmorning" Asuma chuckled (Shikamaru is just gonna call him Asuma bc i'm lazy) as he I set her down. "Hey" She said still rubbing her eyes like a child. She's like a cute doll sometimes. She looked up slowly and gaped at the village in front of us, we had to give a message to the Sand Village about something that we weren't allowed to read. She suddenly went running in and we made our way to the Kage's office.

BACK TO THE MAIN POV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ran as fast as I could once I saw that we're at the sand village. I didn't bother reading the mission file so I didn't know. As I was running I ran into some guy with purple stripes. I didn't know his name, but I knew that he knew gaara, I could smell it. As I got up neither of us spoke. I had a straight face and he was looking at me with a threatening glare. "You know Gaara I wanna see him" I said startling him when I spoke. "How do I know you're trust worthy?" He responed glaring even harder. "Because i'm a tiny 11 year old girl what am I even gonna do to him?" I asked and you could see the gears working in his head. "Alright fine" He said turning around as I followed.

After awhile I was stood infront of the Kazekage's office. Most people would be nervous but to be honest I wasn't at all. Before Kankuro could knock I ran through the door and in a flash I tackled my favorite red haired and sea foam eyed person to the ground. He just grunted and and you could feel him tense at actually being touched. Everyone's eyes were on me as I hugged the boy beneath me. He eventually looked up and opened his eyes. May I remind you people seem out of character when i'm around. "H-HUH WHY ARE YOU HERE KIYO~CHAN!" He yelled shocking just about everyone. "I had to help that squad on a mission and I ran into someone who smelt like you and found you" I said chuckling at his wide eyed expression. "So how ya been?" "Well I'll tell you if you get off of me" He grunted. "Oh sorry" I said smiling as I got back up and held a hand out to him. He gladly tooken it and once he stood up I was bombarded with questions. "Shut up" I said walking out with Gaara close behind.

As we walked people seemed to glare at us. Gaara was walking next to me and we just walked silently. It was a comfortable silence. One between old friends that haven't seen each other in years. "So Kiyoko how has the Leaf been?" Gaara asked glancing at me. "Nice, I accidentally went on a spree yesterday but I calmed down" I said looking at him. "You know Gaara your sent never changes and your looks don't either" I said chuckling. "Tsk whatever you've changed alot" "Like what?" I asked genuinly wanting to know. "Well when I last saw you, you were covered in blood, at the maximum 50 pounds, your hair was the color of rotted blood because your mother didn't let you shower, and also you were basically a mute while in your mothers care" He said stopping and sitting on a bench after he finished. "Yeah I guess you're right," I said chuckling. We simply sat in silence now. We both loved listening to the breeze and being silent. Sure he'd never admit it though. "Hey pipsqueak what are you doing here?" Someone asked. She didn't open her eyes or flinch she just sat there. She could tell thaht there was around 12 people all young adult men. "Hey pipsqueak I'm talking to you! You look suspicious and if you don't start talking we'll have to kill you." He said. I could feel his glare. "I'm not scared of a simple bluff" I said slowly opening one eye. All my predictions were correct. "Fine then we'll do it the hard way." I didn't the gestured but I beleive he gestured someone to stab me. I didn't move like they expected me to do, I just sat eyes losed completely calm. I eventually felt the pain if a knife in my stomach and opened my eyes to see some guy smirking at me. He twisted the knife waiting for me to scream but I did't. I've faced this pain so many times that it's easy to tolerate. After he let go of the knife and backed up, because I closed my eyes again, "You know. Everyone feels pain, even people who have been trained to resist it. Its still annoying" I said pulling out the knife slowly putting it up to my mouth and licking my blood off of it. My eyes were black and they had wide eyes. "You know don't you just love the smell and taste of blood?" i asked in a crazy tone. I loved scaring people especially when everything I say is 100% true.  "Gaara do you think the Kazekage will get mad at me for killing?" "Meh probably not" I just hummed. "You know there are so many way to kill" The men wanted to move but they were glued to their spots. "I could go for the lungs? Oh or maybe the throat, but there's also the Jaguar vein, plus the kidney! I could also go for the heart and the subclavian artery! So many choices" I giggled and smiled sadistically under my mask. "Which to you prefer Gaara~san?" "I would go for the throat, it's my personal favorite" Gaara answered. "Oh that makes since. Youre kinky so you like to choke people!" I yelled laughing. Gaara's face went as red as his hair and he just sat back down quitley. I giggled more then threw the knife into the leaders throat. "This got boring so I suggest you leave" I said and they all scrambled away quickly. I picked up the guy and started walkig to the Kazekage's office. I didn't like him but he didn't bother me so I didn't bother him. I walked in without bothering to knock and saw the squad was still there. I dropped the dead guy on the Kage's desk. "I found him dead laying in front of me with a knife, that I totally didn't throw, in his throat." I said with a calm and straight face. "Tsk whatever" He said not caring. "Squad we should head out soon." Asuma said and they all nodded. I said goodbye to Gaara and then left running towards the leaf 20 miles infront of the squad.