Chapter 21

I sat up in on my bed sweating. Bad dream. I looked around my room and ripped of my blankets. I pulled my knees to my chest sat there. I felt liquid tumbling down my cheeks. I slowly reached up and felt my face shaking. I'm crying. I don't cry why am I crying all of a sudden. I sat there is silence remember my dream.

Dream world!

I looked around and I was in my old home. I was definitely shorter what's happening? I saw my hands and what I was wearing. I had a pink fluffy dress on. I felt my hair and could tell it was in pigtails with little bows. I stood up and slightly stumbled, but got my balance back. I heard door open and looked up to see my mom. She looked down at me with a smile and picked me up chuckling, "Good morning sweetie," she said looking at me. I smiled back at her and chuckled. She carried me into the kitchen where she gave me a plate of cake. And said 'Happy Birthday.' Wait what. No no no. I could only see myself eat the cake and I couldn't seem to control my body. No why do I have to dream about my 3rd birthday. My 3rd birthday the day my mom went insane. I could speak, I could throw kunai, I could do jutsu. It's part of how my family works. My mom walked out of the room. "No" I whispered inside of my head. I was reliving tbe worst day in my life. No. I tried to move myself, but it didn't work. DAMMIT KIYOKO LOVE! I yelled on my head. I heard a scream. My eyes widened in shock. No. Stop. I heard another scream. I started to squirm and I felt the tears roll down my cheeks. Why. Then more screams. So many screams. They started getting weaker and then louder. She's coming back. Now I was sobbing not able to control myself. Mom walked back in face bloody, but you could still see jer pearly white teeth as she was sadisticly smiling. "Mommy" I whispered, but she didn't care. She picked me and I started to squirm crying more. Then she dropped me. Everything went black and I woke up.

End of dream world! Sorry.

Knees pulled to my chest stuffies in hand I sat there sobbing. Crying my eyes out unable to breathe. "Mommy" I whispered choking my stuffie. I was sobbing so loudly that I didn't hear the door open. I was then cradled in someone arms and started to kick and cry. "LET GO OF ME PLEASE!" I screamed, but they didn't let go. "Yoko please" Was all I heard, but I didn't care who said it I just wanted to be out down.

3rd POV  SOMETHING NEW

As Kiyoko was sobbing Kakashi bolted into her room quickly cradling her. She sobbed and pushed on him, screaming trying to get him off. Kakashi had said, "Yoko  Please." But she was to lost in her own mind to recognize his voice. He tried to call her down using every trick he knew, but none worked. He tried to think of someone who could help her calm down. Shikimaru was the first person to pop into his head. But how would her find him. What he didn't know was Shikimaru was running to there home. He was running because he felt like something was wrong. The same reason when he randomly shows up when she cant sleep. He was running quickly until he arrived at the house. He quickly opened tbe door and ran into Kiyokos room after hearing crying. Kakashi felt chakra and was extremely confused. Thinking it was just a neighbor he kept trying to get Kiyoko to calm down. At that moment Shikimaru ran into the room and up to Kakashi. Kakashi seemed shocked. Shikimaru gave him a questioning look, amd Kakashi just nodded handing him the panicking girl. Shikimaru pressed her head next to his chest and rocked back and forth whispering random things. Kiyoko slowly calmed down getting to the point of just sniffling. Kakashi looked at the clock that read 3 am. He sighed, not wanting to leave Kiyoko with this boy, but he had to train Sasuke in the morning. He left quietly  closing the door though and tried to lay down and sleep. This is what caused Kakashi to remember that Kiyoko is just a child. He fell alseep with that thought running through his head.

I'm posting all the saved chapters I have just so you can see this. It's short, but dramatic so I hope you enjoy the multiple chapters I'm posting♡♡♡