Chapter 28

WE HAVE OVER 5K. THIS IS AWESOME THANKS! Also in this fanfic they announce the Chunins directly after the exam.

I can't deal with him right now. He hasn't made a move so why should I? I'll wait. The Hokage had announced that I had won and now I'm just standing next to the genin. Some of the participants parents walked down to tell them good job and congrats. While everyone was talking I walked over to Naruto who looked lonely and leaned up against the wall next to him. I started talking and we're having a nice conversation while I was still focused on Kabuto. Then suddenly. (Dramatic pause.) All the parents noticed me and ran towards me in a stampede. I tried my best to keep a neutral face as I stood one foot on the wall. All of the parents were running and about to glob around me until I glared. They suddenly stopped and shivered. Sweat on their forehead. All I had to say was, "Line. Now." And they lined up frightened by my dark tone. I laughed slightly to lighten the mood and suddenly a few people perked up. First in line was Ino, Shika, ans Choji's parents who all came and huddled around me as we spoke. We laughed about missions we went on together and just talked until more people joined. Now we were a blob of at least 16 people all talking.

Of course while we were talking a few of the Genin walked over also. Shikimaru walked close to me sensing my social awkwardness. And we just talked. I was smiling and so was he not complaining about anything and everything else was silent. I noticed, but ignored it as we continued talking. My eyes darted to my right towrds where everyone was and I noticed the Hokage and everyone else smiling widely. I looked over fealing confused. "What?" Was all I asked tilting my head to the side. This was enough for everyone to tackle me in a hug.

After I choked to death I stood up and faces the Jounin who were ready to announce the newest Chunin. I nervously had my hand in Shikimaru's hoping he got to "level up." "We, as a group, have decided that only two candidates are worthy of becoming a Chunin. Shikimaru Nara," I almost screamed and laughed at Shika's bored expression. "And the second is Kiyoko Hatake." There was dead silence. No talking. No whispering. Until I burst out laughing. "OH MY GOD YOU SERIOUSLY THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROMOTE ME! OH WOW!" I yelled now on the floor.

I stood up and the Jounin looked at me confused along with the civilian parents. I looked at the Hokage questionably. "Should I do it?" I asked towards both Shika and Gramps. Shikimaru just said 'What a drag,' but nodded. And Gramps shrugged. "Ugh. Indecisive humans." I groaned, but moved to the middle of the arena. "Hello! I am Kiyoko Hatake. I have numerous talents including sleep, sarcasm, more sleep, and eating. I am also ANBU captain Black Rose, Hokage's assistant, and of course Chunin. Glad I could except such an 'award'"I said bowing in q mocking manner. The Hokage suppressed his laughs while everyone stood dumbfounded.

Kakashi walked over to me happily. A smile plastered on his covered face. "I'm so proud of You! Making chunin!" He said arms open for a hug. I glared at him, but wrapped myself in his arms anyway. "Hm thanks for always believing in me." I responded closing my eyes and relaxing. This was half an act. But it also had some Truth in it.

So... This is short. And I know you probably expected some bomb ass Kabuto Drama. But! You got this. For how my head is working right now this is pretty good so appreciate. Haha X3 Still enjoy