Chapter 19

This part isnt accurate bc im writing it how i wanna write it. Also at the top is Kiyoko's demonic form except white hair and completely blacked out eyes!😂😂

Dammit I wasn't prepped for this. I jumped through the gate and ran. I could already tell he was going after Sasuke or Naruto. I ran faster. I finally started gaining control of my actions, but kept running. A tree branch broke underneath me and I jumped up. I eventually jumped onto the Forrest floor knocking anything down that was in my way.

I finally started to sense my friends chakra and could see the giant snake. It was going after Sasuke and That snake son of a bitch hasnt marked him yet. I jumped up and stopped the snake. "OROCHIMARU I WILL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT!" I said angerly my eyes burning. "Oh Kiyoko you've arrived" he chuckled. "Listen you son of a bitch you're making my eyes hurt and its pissing me off. You have two choices 1. Get your fucking asses out if Konaha or 2. I can kill you right now" I said snarling stabbing his snake in the eyes. "Hmm I choose neither" he said laughing once again. "Oh than I'll choose for you."I said. I can't have Itachi show up that would fuck with Sasuke's mind. Naruto was passed out and sakura was doing nothing. "Hmm" I hummed grabbing my book. I read a few pages and then put it back. I swung at Orochimaru and hit him square in his stolen face. "Listen I'm sick of you, you seem to always ruin my fucking life and I'm not letting you mess this up!" I yelled stabbing him. I was going quick enough that he couldn't fight back. He did a justsu, but I ignored it completely. It didn't effect me at the moment. I kept hitting him not caring what Effect I had in him. I ripped his arm off throwing it at him forcefully. He didn't seem to care and I stepped back. I took deep Breaths. "Sakura" Sakura shot up quickly. "Yes?" "Is Sasuke knocked out?" "Yes why?" She asked. "I'm sorry but don't tell anyone about this" I whispered summoning Itachi. Sakura kinda freaked out. "Itachi I'm pissed. Don't kill him. Rip his limbs off one by one and rearrange them." I said and he laughed slightly nodding.

I ran quickly to the Hokage's office breaking down the door. "Kiyoko!" He yelled "Gramps" I said breathing deeply. "Code 27" I said. No one knew what it ment, except us. "Understood" he said eyes widened. "Run back" He said and I ran as fast as I could back.

I arrived back and Itachi was knocked out. "Dammit! Sakura put you hands Over them and imagine transferring chakra into the slowly!" I said and she slowly did that. Ha I just taught someone healing jutsu. "Good job do that to everyone of them." She nodded and I faced Orochimaru again. Naruto was attempting to fight, but isn't doing his best. I let him fight until he started falling I caught him and threw him at sakura. I was not very happy. I ran jumping quickly. I had ripped off his other arm. "No more jutsu bitch" He started yelling and screaming angrily. "You know it's not nice to do this to your father" he said and I stiffined. Sakura was so confused. "Pfft like I'd call you father. All you did was knock up my mom that doesn't make you a dad" I said angrily. I never wanted to admit it but me and Ashi have different dads. I didn't know that until well my mom went on her rampage. Dad left her because she was acting insane. My other "dad" knocked her up and then never came back causing her to go completely insane and cause some issues. It wasn't normal for people in my clan to get divorces so when it happened everyone was pissed at my mom and dad. "You know what you're pissing me off." I said angrily. I stood up and did a jutsu I wasn't supposed to do. My mom taught it to me saying that if I used it on anyone other than my father then I would mist definitely die. Well my father's in front of me. "Demon King Jutsu" I yelled and his eyes widened. My eyes turned completely black and purple smoke was coming out if my ears, mouth, nose, and even my eyes. "Where did you learn that" he said attempting to run. The fog formed a demon and grabbed him quickly crushing his physical body and stealing his soul.

After it was done I fell to the ground. I had never felt this much pain. I whimpered and groaned. I couldn't move all I said before blacking out was, "I completed my mission"