Chapter 27

51 parts. 27 chapters. Wow. That means 24 of these parts are all authors notes! I'm sorry! I'm going to go back and delete most of my authors notes sooooo, but I'm finally updating I hope you enjoy this!

I left Shikimaru's house yawning with my hair tied back wearing a black hoodie, black leggings and my ninja gear. Katana on my back, book in my pocket, and ninja headband around my neck tightly I made my way to the arena. 3 hours late. They couldn't start without me because I know for a fact Gramps will refuse to let anyone else handle this; so I took my time.

I arrived around the large building and chakra walked up the walls, sitting on the extremely tall roof of the building. I chuckled, watching Gramps worried face for about 10 minutes until I heard, "Kiyoko Hatake please make your way to the arena immediately or I will beat you to a bloody, sandy, pulp. Thank you" Gaara walked out from the middle of the circle and went back to his spot next to the Hokage.

Jumping down with my hands in my pockets I landed and laughed slightly. "Seriously Gaara? That was do violent," I took a pause," plus. You wouldn't dare hurt me" I smiled looking up at him. He just groaned and stood still even though he was very irritated. I walked to the idiot with the senbon in his mouth and continued to smile. "Get the fuck out," he just shrugged and shushined to the Hokage.

"Welcome everyone to this year's final exam for the Chunin Exams." I said waving my hand towards the crowd. "We have a multitude of young ninja waiting to kill each other so be excited! I yelled gesturing, this time, to the children stood in rows behind me. "Now sadly Sasuke Uchiha will spar against me since he has no opponent! But it will still be fun! Now children go to your places and the first fighter may stick around" I yelled turning to look at the rookies.

Fukkk just realised I don't remember what order the fights go in so imma skip to the ones I like...

After a few battles it was Shikimaru's turn. I stood in the middle while Shikimaru and Temari shook hands. I looked at both of them and they nodded signaling they're ready. Stepping back and standing with the kunais I threw into the wall earlier, I yelled 'Go.' Shika immediately hid behind the trees knowing Temari uses wind. He sat down, and from what I can tell, is coming up with a strategy. Temari taunted him clearly thinking he can be angered. News flash: he can't. As I was thinking, a Shadow flung out of. Well. The shadows had attempted to reach Temari. She shot back taking her fan and drawing a line, believing that this his limit. It was hard for me not to laugh at her ignorance. Me and Shika have become close so I can almost read his thoughts.

~Le TimeSkip~

It was finally the chance for me to spar against duck butt. He jumped down and stood in front of me. Gramps was the one calling the match to make sure I didn't kill him. I stood just observing the sky before hearing a loud beep sound. I ignored it and continued observering the people watching. I watched as some nobles and men made bets about Uchiha winning. Ha. I continued reading some people's lips seeing that they were underestimating me.

I was tempted to break Sasuke just to prove them wrong, but continued to stay still. Sasuke refused to make the first move so he stood awkwardly waiting for me to look at him. I suddenly snapped my head towards him mouthing 'thank you,' causing him to nod. Repeating the words "This showcase is for Sasuke not you," in my head while throwing a kunai was all that kept me from throwing it just fast enough.

He dodged and smirked at me. I yawned and he came at me quickly. Attempting to kick and punch me using a ton of different combos. "Wow Sasuke. Itachi would be offended that you're his brother." I scoffed to get him fired up. "What did you just say." He growled sharingan blazing as he glared. Mission accomplished. "Did I fucking stutter?" This got him more pissed and he started to use fireball jutsu. I started doing the same hand signs and two giant fireballs appeared in the arena pushing to get past each other. Sasuke stood dumbstruck. He quickly snapped out of it though, landing a kick in my abdomen. I allowed him to kick me on purpose just to gadge his strength. He threw more punches. He clearly was not going to win this.

I put my hands in my pockets once again and just dodged, flickering side to side. Avoiding anything he attempted to do. Until suddenly he created a Chidori and ran towards me and I just stood amazed that he could make that. Until I felt a sharp piercing pain in my stomach. Looking down all I saw was a large while in my stomach and my feet 'chakra glued' to the ground.

Sasuke's eyes were back to onyx and were wide in fear that he had harmed me. "THAT WAS SO GREAT SASUKE I'M PROUD!" He looked guilty receiving my praise and I walked over patting him on the back. Then I sent him back up and Gaara flickered next to me.

He gave me a questioning look before putting his hand though the giant hole in my stomach. He pulled his hand out and I just stood, closing my eyes. After 34 seconds of dead silence my stomach started to heal. Everyone had amazed faces. I laughed and observed the arena one more time before my eyes landed on the one person I told to get out of the village.

"KABUTO"

~ Obnoxious (rawr)

Note From Editor :
GOD DAMN IT KABUTO! Sorry had to do that anyway we're out till next time!