Chapter 14

After a good 4 days its finally time for Rye to be relocated. She's going with a different family and they're gonna adopt her which is great. After I woke up Kakashi was sitting down in a chair in the corner. "You know you're really creepy" I said yawning. "What do you mean?" He said not looking up from his book. "Nevermind" I said getting up and going to my room. I was gonna wake up Rye but I fell asleep next to her.

I eventually woke up again and Rye wasn't next to me. I got up (She's wearing a stitch onsie) and started walking to the living room. I had already sensed chakra from the Hokage but couldn't Identify the rest. As I walked in rubbing my eyes I said, "Sup Gramps" "Who's this kid?" One if the unfamiliar chakra's said. I opened my eyes and stopped stretching. "Oh its just the other villages anbu captains." (I made up the idea that since the Kage's can't be there the ANBU captains will to sort out where Rye will go) "Hello Kiyoko, they're here in place of the Kage's to sort out where Rye will be relocated too" He said smiling. "Oh ok, would any of you like some tea, coffee?" "I wanna know who you are" The dude in the middle said. He was clearly from the sand village. "Oh i'm the ANBU captain, Kiyoko Hatake. You can call me Kiyoko, Black, Rose, or Hatake I don't really care" I said smiling under my mask. They seemed dumb founded that such a tiny and young girl could be the ANBU captain. So much so that they seemed to ignore when I said they could call Black or Rose. "Well I'll go get some Coffee and tea then" I Walked to the kitchen to prepare the drinks.

As I walked back into the living room the ANBU seemed to regain their composer. And I set the drinks down. "Move her to the sand village she can stay with Gaara" I said sipping out of my cup. The other ANBU captains spit their coffee at me. "WITH GAARA ARE YOU STUPID!" The Sand village ninja yelled. "No i'm sure he's fully capable of taking care of her" "he'll kill her" Rye looked so worried. I gave her a reassuring look that he would never do that.  "He wouldn't" I challenged. "Yes he would Gaara is extremely dangerous" I laughed when he said that. "Seriously no he's not" "Fine then you have to ask him. We'll set out in an hour" he said. "Ok" I walked with Rye and we started to pack her duffle bag. She looked so worried. "Listen me and Gaara are best friends and i am fully capable of killing him if he does ANYTHING" I said and she chuckled. "I trust you" she said picking up her bag and walking out of the room. I changed into my usual attire and then walked out too "Let's go" I said and me, Rye, and the Sand captain all left. I was carrying Rye and was going at least 100× faster than the sand nin. I was fueled by wanting to see Gaara again.

As we came to a stop in front of the gates the sand ninja was panting and I set Rye down. "GAARA!!!" I yellex running through the village. I HAD ALREADY SENSED HIS CHAKRA AND I POUNCED ON HIS BACK BEFORE HIS SAND COULD HURT ME. "GAARA!!!" I yelled. Everyone was so scared of me because duh I just jumped on the most dangerous child in the San village. He freaked out for a second but then calmed down. "Hello Kiyoko" he said picking up my legs so I was riding on his shoulders. People were so confused and scared. "So how ya been?" "Fine I guess." "OH YEAH LETS GO TO THE GATES!!" I yelled and he didn't even question me and started walking towards the town gates. Once we got there I jumped off his back and stood next to Rye. "Ok so I know you're only 12 but will you please take care of Rye, her original family abused her " I said smiling. "Yeah sure, you'll owe me a favor though." "OF COURSE! THANK YOU SO MUCH GAARA!!" I yelled hugging him. The sand nin was so confused and was amazed. "Oh sorry. I'm Kiyoko Hatake, Black Rose. And I guess Gaara's best friend!" "T-the black rose? I'm s-so sorry m-ma'am" I chuckled as he bowed. "I seriously don't care" I said looking down at the shy Rye. "Ok Rye" she Looked up at me "You'll live with Gaara and live In the sand village. I come here a lot to see Gaara so you'll get to see me often. We should also take you to see the village Academy?" "Y-yeah" the other ANBU captain said. "Ok let's go then!"

Once we arrived at the village academy I walked through the door without knocking. "WHO ARE YOU?" The teacher yelled pulling out a kunai. "I'm Kiyoko Hatake nice to meet you, There is a girl from the leaf village that is being relocated here." I said he set his kunai down. "I'm the ANBU captain for the Hidden leaf village, feel free to call me Black Rose" I said chuckling at his amazed expression. I pulled Gaara and Rye into the class and everyone flinched at the sight of gaara. I leaned my elbow on his shoulder even though he's taller than me. Some kid raised his hand. "H-how can you lean of h-him so comfortably?" He asked venom in his voice saying him. "He's my best friend why wouldn't I" I laughed. "Whatever" I turned to the teacher. "This is Rye- idk Hatake- sure, she is to join thid class soon and if you do not treat her with respect, well there might me an issue" I said darkly, he gulped. "Ok thats all!" I said walking out. We headed to Gaara's home and introduced Rye to his bitchy siblings. It got dark out  so we decided to stay there tonight.

I tried to sleep but couldn't. I jumped up and sat on the roof laying back feeling the moonlight warm up my body, but only slightly. I smiled. I loved the night it was so peaceful. Eventually I felt a familiar chakra and smiled as I felt Gaara sit next to me. "You know people keep coming with me during the night" I chuckled as I opened my eyes and looked over at Gaara looking at the stars. "You know you seem to appreciate the stars the way I appreciate the moon" I said. "How's that" "Well its a symbol to you right?" I said sitting up. He nodded. "Well I see the Moon as a puppet to the sun and earth. It has no control over what it looks like or the effect it has." I said sighing. "But it doesn't try and fight back or rather it can't, its weak, but in my mind I imagine the moon is happy how life is and understands the consequences if it was gonna change. Is that to complex for a piece of rock in the sky?" I ask finishing my rant. "No not at all" Gaara says laying back and closing his eyes.

I woke up to a ray of sunlight coming through the window and got up. It seemed to be Gaara's room. Eh it doesn't really matter. I walked out into the living room and everyone was sitting there. "So I'm gonma leave today" i said looking at Rye interrupting the silence. "Y-yeah its fine" she said sniffling. I hugged her and let go. "You'll be fine I promise. Remember I'll visit soon" I said smiling. I tapped my middle finger on her forehead and she smiled. I got up hugged Gaara and said bye to everyone.I started running back thinking about Rye and my friends.