Chapter 24

I'm so sorry. I feel like a bad person, but I'm finally writing something. I need to get some stuff off my mind atm so I thought writing will help. Also if you ever wanna talk my kik is ObnoxiousPony. Also please message me and give me ideas on how to finish this bc I have no idea. I know. I'm stupid. From this point you can skip bc I'm just gonna talk for a good 100 words so skip if you want! I'm going shopping with my mom tomorrow which I really hope goes well. Me and my mom don't clash very well sometimes. She has the habit of being easily offended by my words and taking them the wrong way. And we're going shopping. May I mention we are polar opposites in almost every single way. I will at some point disagree and hurt her. My favorite thing though is that i got her hooked on hot topic. It's great plus the pet shop at the mall has baby mini pigs! Ok i'm going to try and write this and if you have any suggestions for the story it might motivate me to write.

EDIT! THIS HAS SO MANY TYPOS LIKE MANY OTHER CHAPTERS BUT I PROMISE ONCE THIS BOOK OF FINISHED (I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN THAT WILL HAPPEN) I WILL GO BACK OR ASK JEN IF SHE CAN TO EDIT BECAUSE IT'S CRINGY ;-; THAT'S IT! SORRY FOR ALL THE LONG EDIT I JUST ADDED IN. I SHOULD UPDATE SHORTLY! LOVE YA THANKS. Also did no one else notice I didn't put chapter in the title. Ugh adhd

~Two Day Time Skip~

I've been spending the last few days at home thinking. It's a hard decision. I could join my genin group and take a hiatus on being anbu (I don't think they know shes an anbu do they? I forgot someone tell me thanks) or I could just spend more time with them maybe? I've just felt so stressed. I'm never with my squad because I dont need to train, but seriously maybe I could just try and help them? I'm so confused. I was brought out of my thoughts by a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in," I said. I tilted my head to see see who walked through the door. I saw Naruto walk though the door. Speak of the devil damn. (He's the main character of the damn anime so I need him to show up somewhere even if it's spontaneous!) I had a slightly confused look on my face until he spoke, "Hey Kiyoko," "Hi? What are you doing here?" "I just came to ask if you wanted to go get some food and train with the rest of the squad?" He paused, "We haven't gotten a chance to see you in awhile," "Oh! Of course. Right now?" I asked standing up facing Naruto. "Well once you get ready everyone else is in their way to the restaurant." "Oh ok for it" I responded. Naruto walked out closing the door. I just threw on some different clothes, I was in short-shorts and a tank top. I put on boa k shorts, a gray athletic tank top, my ninja sandles, and all my ninja shit. Walking out of my room I say Naruto sitting on the couch. "Come in dobe" I said mockingly walking out the door. "Shut up!" Was all he yelled walking behind me slightly.

We arrived at the restaurant and walked in seeing our squad sitting down. "Wow it took you guys long enough" Sakura screeched. I just ignored her and sat down. "So how has your training been?" I question looking at Sasuke. "Hn pretty good," Sasuke said boredly "What have you been doing for the past month?" (Let's say they have 2 month of training before the final rights and one had passed?) "Mission mostly? I've been hanging out with Shikimaru some more I guess," I replied looking at all my friends and brother. Kakashi was scowling at the mention of him, Sasuke and Naruto just gave me a questioning look, and Sakura giggled. "What?" "Nothing Kiyoko" Naruto laughed slightly. The waiter came by to take our order, and we continued talking. "So Naruto how has Jiriya (spelling?) Been?" I laughed. "Oh Pervy sage? He's been, well rude, perverted, and creepy." "That sounds about right" I laughed. Sakura chimed in on our conversation and soon we were all laughing until our food came.

Once our showed up it turned into compete silence the only other noise was slurping, chewing, and the other people here. We all ate quickly in comfortable silence a small smile plastered on everyone's faces except Kakashi for what I could tell? He refused to face the group while eating. I laughed at his actions knowing how much they want to see his face.

After finishing our meal we all head to the training field and talk some more before training. Sakura Samurai and Naruto being the rude children they are got mad and ended up fighting me. It was hard not to laugh during the fight since I wasn't trying. They kept trying and it eventually got to the point where they fought at the same time. After our perfectly fair duel I helped I'm in training adjusting feet placement and watching the way they moved. They may not admit to it, but I can tell that they care about my opinion and respect me. Even when they do not know my rank or even the beginning of my abilities. I smile watching from the shade. I see Sakura's stance is off and help her adjust it and show her the correct way to do it. "Thanks Kiyoko!" She said happily. "You're welcome," I yawned going up into the tree and getting obsorbed by my book.

Once I finished the 18th chapter I finally look up to see the whole rookie nine talking to Kakashi. What the fuck? "Ok I came up with a game! As you all know Kiyoko is sitting in that tree calmly! You all are going to try and get her to the first. You may not pick her up, and she can not fight back it's simple! The winner gets to go on a mission with her! Go" he yelled. I am still confused? I looked down again to see everyone looking up at me. It finally registers in my mind and I go back to reading.

I stopped reading when well, my book was knocked out of my hand. I looked up to see Kiba hanging from the brach above me, be punches me directly in the face and I don't even flinch. 'Dammit' he mutters from under his breath. I then see my book infront of my face. I reach for it, but it quickly pulled away. I look up slightly (she was looking down at her lap) to see the one and only Shikimaru handing from where Kiba was previously. "Do you want the book back?" He asks mockingly. "I'd prefer to have it back, so yes." I retorted. He just smiled and kissed me very passionately. I froze completely unable to comprehend what was happening. He pulled back smiling again and handed me my book before landing on the ground again. I say dumbfounded until I literally fainted.

I woke up like 30 seconds after fainting in Shikimaru's arms. He caught me and tapped my back onto the ground meaning he won. Ever other rookie nine member stood frozen and dumbfounded. Shikimaru had a blush on his face as Shikimaru broke out of his state and flipped out talking about how proud of Shika he was. Then. Kakashi "defrosted" and flipped the fuck out. He couldn't control himself and yanked me out of Shikimaru's arms. Then Gai and the other sensei's, besides Asuma, started yelling about how he can't touch their sister/God daughter. I giggled slightly and just walked over hugging Shikimaru. I looked up and we smiled at each other ignoring the rest of the people near us. Naruto yelled, Sakura screeched, Kakashi was a combo of both, everyone else was still slightly confused, and Asuma and Kiba just congratulated Shikimaru while he muttered under his breath. I can't seem to stop falling deeper into the hole that is "Childhood."

I did it! My ship has sailed, I wrote a longer amount, and I'm really tired! Thank you for telling me that my mental health is more important and just being nice and supportive in General! Thank you, I also never realized how close we are to 2k which is huge! Thank you! I'm gonna go back to my old "outro" thing and say BYE BITCHES
~OBNOXIOUS