cow bitch mission rewrite part 1

Missions, missions, missions. That's all that I could make out as Naruto continued to yell and whine about, well, missions? Spending most of your time in the Hokage's office pays off, especially when your team bursts through the door after finally reaching their breaking point with rice and cats. I personally decided that those chores could not entertain me and opted to do anything else. Back to the current time frame. Naruto was yelling which mean Sakura was yelling, and Kakashi was doing nothing because he's Kakashi. Don't expect much. Anyway, "Fine one mission. A C Rank." I interrupted. They all stopped to look at me as I closed the book I was reading. The Hokage looked at me with a raised eyebrow. All he did was hum as I lifted a file from out of no where. "Old dude, needs escorted. Simple and moderately dangerous. Make sure he doesn't get killed. And I will obviously come with." I said smirking at their excited looks. I expected Naruto to be mad at the old man part, but his focus was on C part. A loud bang erupted from the door as a drunkard old man stepped into the room. I watched him slightly sway as he gauged the kids strength, and then his eyes landed on me. He gulped.

My aura wasn't exactly friendly, the goal was for him to realize I could kill him quicker than anyone else, and I think he got the message. I planted my feet wide, and crossed my arms. While tilting my head to the side I slowly slid my tongue over my sharp fangs. It's a trick I picked up over the years. His gulp did not go unnoticed because seconds later Ashi was looking at me and glaring, he was confused. I smiled at him, and that relieved some tension. "Great, we will set off when everyone is ready." Kakashi stated before disappearing in a swirl of leaves.

The walking started. It was a couple thousand miles, so it might take us a few days, but I was hoping we could get this over with. I stood at the front with Ashi while the others formed around Tazuna, the drunkard. He was a master bridge builder so my respect for him shot up a bit, and is also why I chose this mission. I'm not stupid.

My eyes surveyed the terrain, waiting to see something that interest-  a puddle. There was a puddle? It hasn't rained in weeks? I decided not to react and see how Kakashi handled the situation. His version of fixing the issue was being dragged and shredded into pieces by chains leaving me and his inexperienced, young, genin team to deal with this. Cool Cool ok. Um, obliviously he isn't dead, but Naruto is about to be. The young ninja didn't react so I had to. I quickly jumped and punched one man in the face while waiting to kick the other. Both of the peoples' bodies let out a sickening crack as they hit a tree, and I laughed lightly realizing it wasn't the tree that made the sound. Kakashi appeared and began to chastise the ninja as I sat back. I suddenly realized, " Kakashi." I cut him off from his speech. "I um, I killed them." I stated, looking away from his sharp gaze. "Kiyoko you what?" He said rhetorically. "You know we had to interrogate them!" He borderline yelled. "It was the death of the kid or the bad people. I made a choice." I stated, venom in my voice. "More importantly. Tazuna is a liar." All of them shifted their gaze to said man as he looked at me with fake confusion. "You know what i am talking about old man." i stated growling lightly. "I don't understand what you're talking about." he said back. My eyes darkened. I quickly gripped his throat and head him into the air. "you." i paused. "don't?" I tilted my head to the side and smirked watching him suddenly understand that he is in danger.

"Ah o-of course, I remember now." he said, gripped my hand in attempt to take a deep breathe. I dropped him onto the dirt and he scrambled to get up. I watched him explain his wrong doing.

his explanation was mediocre, but it covered the base points. I stood proudly after he finished; I had known the issue but decided it would be a fun experiement. I have a plan, kind of.

So you guys wanted more chapters and stuff and since I don't have the sequel going as far as I want here is a rewrite to fit my current writing style. I hope you don't hate it. I'll write and finish part two eventually bye lads 💜💜